Cultivated Reef

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psssh David it is supposed to be -5 for us tomorrow. Cars are gonna be sliding all around lol.

Damn!!! It's 20 here now... So it should get into single digits.

The damn wind though!!!

If the power goes out, I WILL BE :angry:

dont even say those words, but get the emergency kit ready. tinfoil blankets. chem type heat packs.masking tape. towels. battery air pump.

jacob the best trick if need that extra edge, for in the snow. is a set of actual snow tires, they have 30-35% better traction.

wait... why is it snowing in washington? are you in the mountains?

P.S. I'm going to steal your dog. I've warned you

Right??? No, I'm at sea level!!! :o

:ninja: Oh shi... Noooo!!!

oh I've got that kit too.

couple bottles of lagavulan, nope quite smokin so thats about it.

NICE!!! Lagavulan is good for sure! You'll be safe ICE!!!

But I do have a battery powered air pump just in case!

B)

PICTURES NOW RICHIE!!!

Congrats man!!! What'd you guys get???

They have an off switch... In about 5 years!!!

:happy:

Oliver is like a devil dog right now!!! He is :wub: this snow!!!

lol== here is lil' Gianna- also known as GiGi, lil'face, Gia and ...come here you little@#$#@! :P

057-2.jpg

047-2.jpg

She is a Shorkie, also a royal PITA, carpet digging, shoe chewing, piddling all over the house, finger nibbling little son of a... that we couldn't possibly love any more than we do. :happy:

Oliver does look like he had a blast at the dog park! :lol:

Tank vid looks sweet bro!! what are you talking about?? Very nice indeed!

omgomgomg She's adorable Richie!!! -_-

It's so easy to get pissed with these darn pups... But then they do something so damn cute it makes you forget all about being pissed!!! Congrats!!!

-_- You're too kind my friend (I DISAGREE!!!)!!!

Cute puppy!

I know exactly how you feel David, they seem to annoying at times...but they make up for it.

What was Oliver barking at :lol:

The tank looks good man! There is a lot more movement in your tank compared to mine, I'm jealous.

omgomgomg She's adorable Richie!!! -_-

Thank you! Crystal tracked her down on puppyfind and she was here the very next day. :o

It's so easy to get pissed with these darn pups... But then they do something so damn cute it makes you forget all about being pissed!!! Congrats!!!

AGREED 100% :lol: She is just being a puppy. Actually not all that bad.The training is going rather well I think-still has the occasional piddle accident inside but less and less often.

-_- You're too kind my friend (I DISAGREE!!!)!!!

Like JP said, perhaps not all you want it to be right now, but everything looks pretty happy, no? Perhaps just a few new CUC members and WC's away from a return to greatness! ( or the perfection you seek lol ) Lately if the coral and critters are happy, I'm happy. :D

Thank you! Crystal tracked her down on puppyfind and she was here the very next day. :o

AGREED 100% :lol: She is just being a puppy. Actually not all that bad.The training is going rather well I think-still has the occasional piddle accident inside but less and less often.

Like JP said, perhaps not all you want it to be right now, but everything looks pretty happy, no? Perhaps just a few new CUC members and WC's away from a return to greatness! ( or the perfection you seek lol ) Lately if the coral and critters are happy, I'm happy. :D

:D

Agreed... Everything is pretty happy! It's just me being me!!! -_-

I do really need to get a new CUC... Maybe a trip HERE is in order???

Thanks Richie!!! :D

It is snowing there again??

Also, it got down to -8 here!!! Gah.

YEP!!! :happy: It's supposed to finally warm up and turn to rain today though...

FUUU... -8!!!

It was 12 here the other night. Pretty damn cold for these parts!

Well that's too bad, I am not a fan of slush :P

Yea -8, it was terrible :lol:

Ahh that's nice, living near the ocean has it's advantages I suppose :P

I hate cold weather, and I hate snow. Luckily, Portland/Seattle don't get too cold on average and don't get much snow. Now I'm in sunny socal and loving the winter weather. What are you thinking about doing with your tank David? You seem to have it on autopilot as of late.

I hate cold weather, and I hate snow. Luckily, Portland/Seattle don't get too cold on average and don't get much snow. Now I'm in sunny socal and loving the winter weather. What are you thinking about doing with your tank David? You seem to have it on autopilot as of late.

omgomgomg SoCal... You bastard!!! ;)

That's a good question bro... Probably keep it on autopilot for now! I have a ton of frags that I think I will take to LFS... Maybe see what I can get outta that deal!

Can't afford to do much else at the moment... -_-

I did order new salt today... Can't beat $54.99 shipped to my door, for a 175 gallon bucket!

red-sea-salt-coral-pro.jpg

Nice. I wish aquavitro Salinity was that easy to get.

One of the local LFS have it... $100.00 though! Plus quite a drive!!!

I'll give this a go...

Archived