Top Shelf Aquatics

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

That is what I hear! Not too much rain. I am catching the 7:00 ferry so I have to leave around noon. This will be fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. what was that. $hit I'm halusanating again, or maybe it was that blasted nija again. its so hard to tell.

Good we were about to start filling out the missing persons report. :P

Uuu that's a fun thought how do know if someones actualy missing or just not posting any more.

Anyways good to see ya up n about.

• 3 weeks later...
Why hello there... B)

I am glad you are wandering back here haha. You need more pics, of something! Everyone likes puppies, if he still is a puppy lol.

Hello again!

Everyone is in here! We just need bitts haha!

Hello again!

Hey D!!! B)

I am glad you are wandering back here haha. You need more pics, of something! Everyone likes puppies, if he still is a puppy lol.

Everyone is in here! We just need bitts haha!

I never left... Just left this thread alone...

Not much to see... Tank is so so, have a nice case of Cyano that I can't kick!!! :angry:

Oliver is still a puppy... Well he sure as #### acts like a puppy anyways!!! :lol: He'll be a year old on the 20th of September!!! :huh:

I never left... Just left this thread alone...

Not much to see... Tank is so so, have a nice case of Cyano that I can't kick!!! :angry:

Oliver is still a puppy... Well he sure as #### acts like a puppy anyways!!! :lol: He'll be a year old on the 20th of September!!! :huh:

Ahhh.

Bummer! Water changes? I dunno haha.

Hahaha ahhhh the fun of puppies. It seems like they grow so dang fast, so I never know if a dog is still a puppy :P

Ahhh.

Bummer! Water changes? I dunno haha.

Hahaha ahhhh the fun of puppies. It seems like they grow so dang fast, so I never know if a dog is still a puppy :P

Bummer is right!!!

I tried 5 gallon water changes every other day for two weeks... Stopped dosing everything, cut way back on my feedings... NOTHING!!! :angry:

He is great though... He sure can piss me off sometimes, but I wouldn't trade him for the world!!! Nothing better than coming home from work and seeing his tail wag so fast that his whole body moves!!! :happy:

Needreefunds
Bummer is right!!!

I tried 5 gallon water changes every other day for two weeks... Stopped dosing everything, cut way back on my feedings... NOTHING!!! :angry:

He is great though... He sure can piss me off sometimes, but I wouldn't trade him for the world!!! Nothing better than coming home from work and seeing his tail wag so fast that his whole body moves!!! :happy:

Sorry about the purple funk buddy. Fought it for a couple months this season. Finally died off. I held off on the water changes until the heavy mat formed and sucked it all out then. Basically allowed it to grow right up to the point I thought my corals were in danger of being covered then I did the WC - sucking out all I could. About a month of this and it seemed to fade away. Perhaps allowing it to "grow" a bit helped to consume whatever it was feeding on? I dunno. Just passing that thought along. -_-

Am I saying this is the way to beat it? No. :happy: I think more than anything it just ran its course- like many algal blooms. Perhaps I shortened it a tad, but I really don't know. :unsure:

Oh yeah, Hi. :P

Hello :)

I'd have to second the let it grow trick.

Its the best way I've found to deal with it. Then when you scoop it out bump the flow a bit in that one area just enough to stir the sand a bit.

HEY RICHIE!!! :happydance:

Thanks for the tips NRF, and JP!!! I'll give it a shot... Not sure I can up my flow though??? I have my MP20 on 100%!!! :huh:

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived