SaltCritters.com

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

wahoo its david. how the tank & how's the pup.

hope that the tank is moving back in the direction you want it to. I know how frustrating these thing can be.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahoo its david. how the tank & how's the pup.

hope that the tank is moving back in the direction you want it to. I know how frustrating these thing can be.

-_-

Things are well... Tank is OK... Oliver is GREAT!!! Thanks for asking bro!!!

Still battling the Cyano... I think I need to replace my RO/DI filters. It still reads zero TDS, but they are overdue for replacing! I'm going to order those tomorrow, so hopefully that will help!

Also, I'm almost out of salt, so I may switch up what I buy yet again... I've used Oceanic, D-D H2Ocean, and the most recent, Brightwell NeoMarine. No real reason to change other than me liking to try new crap out!!! :happy: Any ideas... I'm thing about trying the Aquavitro Salinity.

B)

hey dave have you tried tropic marin pro. Ive heard nothing but good things so i bought a box.havent used it yet though.

BTW we need an updated fts

hey dave have you tried tropic marin pro. Ive heard nothing but good things so i bought a box.havent used it yet though.

BTW we need an updated fts

Hey 'hype... I have NOT tried that yet!

When are you going to start using it? Maybe I'll hold off and see how you like it... Either way, keep me posted on your thoughts about it.

I know, I know... ;)

Hey 'hype... I have NOT tried that yet!

When are you going to start using it? Maybe I'll hold off and see how you like it... Either way, keep me posted on your thoughts about it.

I know, I know... ;)

I'm going to start using it within the next few weeks I just had to use the remainder of my oceanic salt.

But I'll definitely keep u posted

as for the salt just went from oceanic to H2O & I've seen an improvement. but you've been there. the other one I was thinking about was esv's 4 part. well not when I ordered, found out about it the next day. lol. but it seems to be getting mad reviews.

I'm going to start using it within the next few weeks I just had to use the remainder of my oceanic salt.

But I'll definitely keep u posted

Right on! :happy:

as for the salt just went from oceanic to H2O & I've seen an improvement. but you've been there. the other one I was thinking about was esv's 4 part. well not when I ordered, found out about it the next day. lol. but it seems to be getting mad reviews.

I've heard good stuff about the ESV as well... I just wanted to find something local... I just called a LFS in the area, and they have the Salinity... 225 gallon bucket = $100.00!!! :o Holy ####!!! Plus I'd have to drive 40 minutes each way to get it!!!

I just order a new Sediment fiter, and Carbon Filters from Spectrapure... Thanks A.J. for the advice on that! I got the .5 micron ones. Pretty damn good sale they have going on as well. Saved me $20.00 on three items.

B)

hi.

:mellow:

a pic would be nice.

jussayin.

...perhaps one of da pup as well, if it's not too much trouble.

:happy:

:happydance:

Thanks for stopping by buddy!!! How goes things...???

would be happy with just the pup.

C360_2010-11-0407-10-30.jpg

C360_2010-09-2316-50-20.jpg

C360_2010-09-1918-29-30.jpg

Lazy Oliver = :happy:

David it is snowing like crazy here! It has been since last night! It is finals week for me and we might have a delay :lol:

Also, snow is pretty fun/scary to drive in.

just remember to point the tire's where you want to go & how much distance it will take to stop.

practice spins in the parking lot. its not really safe to do unless you have a closed track but you should be able to correct the spin blindfolded. its actually a blast.

just remember to point the tire's where you want to go & how much distance it will take to stop.

practice spins in the parking lot. its not really safe to do unless you have a closed track but you should be able to correct the spin blindfolded. its actually a blast.

Yup yup, thanks bitts :)

Haha oh yes, yes it is.

David it is snowing like crazy here! It has been since last night! It is finals week for me and we might have a delay :lol:

It's practically a snowstorm down here south of Tacoma. The snow is so heavy and the roads so slippery I barely made it up my driveway and into my garage. And I did slip and spin several times on the roads. Luckily the other cars were giving a lot room.

I love the snow!!!

The high tomorrow: 20!!! :o

Yep... I love driving in the snow! It's all the idiots out and about I hate!!! -_-

:o Snow!! :P

Great pics David!

We are recent members of the new puppy club as well.

Puppies need an "off" switch IMO. :D

PICTURES NOW RICHIE!!!

Congrats man!!! What'd you guys get???

They have an off switch... In about 5 years!!!

:happy:

Oliver is like a devil dog right now!!! He is :wub: this snow!!!

It's practically a snowstorm down here south of Tacoma. The snow is so heavy and the roads so slippery I barely made it up my driveway and into my garage. And I did slip and spin several times on the roads. Luckily the other cars were giving a lot room.

It's bad here now... Have about 4-5 inches, and the wind is crazy!!! SNOW IS SIDEWAYS!!! omgomgomg

Archived