Innovative Marine Aquariums

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
How the :o did you get 85 pages on your Solana build thread? Ain't nobody got anything better to do?

Nope.

LOL!!! I guess not. This is about the most boring "build thread" on NR!!!

-_-

Oh & FU for that blasted pointer in your sig. again the mouse wont do What I tell it. :wavesfist:

SpringFever

Glad to see you active again, David! Do you have any extra space in your tank for another frag? I have two frags of a tri-color acro and only want to keep one. Are you in the mood for a little trade? I call on some accounts in arlington at least once a month and will be out that way early next week. Let me know if you're interested.

Oh & FU for that blasted pointer in your sig. again the mouse wont do What I tell it. :wavesfist:

:lol:

Glad to see you active again, David! Do you have any extra space in your tank for another frag? I have two frags of a tri-color acro and only want to keep one. Are you in the mood for a little trade? I call on some accounts in arlington at least once a month and will be out that way early next week. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks man! I would love to take you up on that trade... I'm just not sure I'll have anything you would want! I leave for Vegas tomorrow, and won't be back into town until Wednesday of next week. Let's figure something out for sure! B)

Wow tank looks amazing! Better than mine ever did lol! Glad to see it's still up and running! :D

Hey stranger! Good to hear from you bro!

I beg to differ with you though... You had this tank looking amazing my friend!

You have any tanks going at the moment?

B)

dailydriven911

Just a tiny 2.5g pico...no livestock yet though. Looking to transfer to a 10x10x10 cube. It's in the bathroom lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Just a tiny 2.5g pico...no livestock yet though. Looking to transfer to a 10x10x10 cube. It's in the bathroom lol!

That's awesome!!! Glad to see you still in the game!!!

UPDATE:

So... I'm going to be moving in with the girlfriend ( :scarry: ) here in the next month or two. The tank is coming with, but I will be selling everything in it, and starting from scratch!!! So that's what's going on in this neck of the woods!

Thoughts...???

B)

redseadan74

hay Dave long time, I'm glad to see you still have the tank, but if you are going to sell everything then let me have first dibs on your three clams if you still have them. Thanks Dan

Needreefunds

I think you need to post up progress of the rebuild since it was so much fun to watch the first time.

Best of luck with the move-and all that goes with it. ;)

hay Dave long time, I'm glad to see you still have the tank, but if you are going to sell everything then let me have first dibs on your three clams if you still have them. Thanks Dan

Sorry Dan... I don't have the clams anymore!

I think you need to post up progress of the rebuild since it was so much fun to watch the first time.

Best of luck with the move-and all that goes with it. ;)

For sure Richie!!! That's part of the fun of startin' over!!! :lol: You think I should start a new thread, or keep rolling along in the cluster of a mess?!?!

How have you been these days, Richie???

Needreefunds
For sure Richie!!! That's part of the fun of startin' over!!! :lol:

How have you been these days???

Hangin' in there bud, and you??

Sounds like you have been busy. :happy:

Hangin' in there bud, and you??

Sounds like you have been busy. :happy:

Good to hear!!! About the same on this end!

How is that puppy of yours doing??? Oliver is doing well... still a handful at times, but I sure do :wub: him!!!

Haven't been super busy, but that will be changing. I'm going to move in with the lady, and rent my house out. I'm a bit nervous, as I've never done the "landlord" thing before... :o

Needreefunds
Good to hear!!! About the same on this end!

How is that puppy of yours doing??? Oliver is doing well... still a handful at times, but I sure do :wub: him!!!

Also good to hear. The little mop is a royal PITA!!! :angry:

Yeah...we love her too. :P

Haven't been super busy, but that will be changing. I'm going to move in with the lady, and rent my house out. I'm a bit nervous, as I've never done the "landlord" thing before... :o

:scarry:

Archived