Cultivated Reef

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

Mill Creek is nice for sure! Yeah, I know Eric! Wasn't I the one you told you he had some goodies for sale when you were over on this side?!?! :lol:

Please do... Yep, still have Oliver, and he's not such a "puppy" these days!!! :happy:

It is! Oooooooh ok, see I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else haha :P We need to have an aquarium person meet up sometime over there.

Will do! Same goes for you if you ever make it to the sunny side of the state ;)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm getting the itch to set this thing up again... More than likely, I'll be getting one of these from Cerameco.

Bonsai.jpg

Now I just have to get off my ass, and clean the tank!!! -_-

Yea one piece would be very handy. That is kinda what my rock is like, except mine is two :P

So when is this all starting??

I love how yours looks!

Not sure... I need to clean the tank outside, but it's about 31 degrees!!! omgomgomg

Tank has been cleaned up! I have a few spots on the back wall that'll need some extra elbow grease though... Skimmer, and MP20 are soaking in the vinegar now.

Now I need to get the cables hung for the Sunpod... B)

• 2 weeks later...
So it has been a few days since the last update, is the tank up yet???

Nope... Struggling to find the perfect spot for it in the house!

The tank / equipment are all clean though!

B)

Daveeeeeeeee! Welcome back buddy!

Before u setup remember how the backwall was a problem for all of us with solanas!

Maybe you can get it custom from Stevie t to cut you some acrylics to fit on that texturizle wall because scrubbing that wall was a b**ch! Lol

Simmer down... Simmer down...

I may go with a LED set-up... Who wants to buy my 250 watt Sunpod???

B)

I am no pot o' noodles!

Noice. I have a LED light, it is pretty sleek :D

Daveeeeeeeee! Welcome back buddy!

Before u setup remember how the backwall was a problem for all of us with solanas!

Maybe you can get it custom from Stevie t to cut you some acrylics to fit on that texturizle wall because scrubbing that wall was a b**ch! Lol

Thanks man!

Way ahead of you... I already contacted him, and he pointed me in the right direction! F that damn textured back wall!!!

I am no pot o' noodles!

Noice. I have a LED light, it is pretty sleek :D

Refresh my memory again... Which fixture are you running?

If it will get you going again. :)

How much do you want for it? :)

Hmmm... I have it listed on my local forum for $175.00. Hell, I don't even remember what I payed for it, or what they are going for... Make me an offer! B)

I'm also going to have a new stand made locally...

;)

How funny! I just responded on reef frontiers asking for pictures. I didn't realize that was you.

I'm in Duvall. :)

That's funny!

I can get you pictures tomorrow if you'd like?

Do you want them here, or over there?

Thanks!

B)

Here would be better. I seldom go to RF.

Aaron

Deal! I just replied over there!

I will get some pictures to you tomorrow!!!

Thanks again!

B)

Aaron... I sold the fixture... Sorry man!

Anyways, now that I sold my Sunpod, the used LED set-up I was going to buy is gone!!! Sunnuva!!! :angry:

Any ideas on a LED fixture for around $250.00 or so... I would like to do the Nano Box LED from Dave, but being unemployed I just can't swing that much $$$!

B)

Do it... Spend the extra cash and have a hand built, custom made unit made just for you. It will go a LONG way!

-Dave

I know, I know... -_-

This is a late reply, but I have an AI Sol Blue :D

That you want to sell...??? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived