inTank Media Baskets

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wipe them out, all of them!" Good luck on getting rid of the bryopsis, but I'm sure you will overcome!

And on a lighter note, your tank is amazing!! Mine is still sitting a maturing it's been almost 5 months and I still only have snails and crabs, but I do have a ton of micro fauna; I need to update my tank topic... Oh and how's the beer brewing doing?

"Wipe them out, all of them!" Good luck on getting rid of the bryopsis, but I'm sure you will overcome!

And on a lighter note, your tank is amazing!! Mine is still sitting a maturing it's been almost 5 months and I still only have snails and crabs, but I do have a ton of micro fauna; I need to update my tank topic... Oh and how's the beer brewing doing?

Thanks for the well wishes!!!

Beer brewing hasn't been very active of late... Too damn busy! I need to get busy though, as the two beers I have on tap are going to run dry soon... :scarry:

So how do you like the ATO. i still concerning about the whole ATO set? whats the different dual and not dual. is it necessary? Good news. i finally made a thread journal check it out. :)

So how do you like the ATO. i still concerning about the whole ATO set? whats the different dual and not dual. is it necessary? Good news. i finally made a thread journal check it out. :)

I LOVE the ATO... It is so so nice not having to top off manually every day!!!

The second float switch is a back-up in case the first one fails. IMO, necessary!!!

I saw your tanks thread bro!!! You are doing a helluva job with your Solana!

On a side note... My 64oz. of Kent Tech M arrived today! Hopefully... Death to Bryopsis will be soon!!! fingerscrossed

i hope you kill them all to with that KENT you gots. haha. Thanks alot of inspiration from you and others have lead me to joinning the Solana club also. i guess i will order my ato now. hahaha. good luck and more pitchers coming again..

So hows the battle going? :ninja:

Dosing Tech M like a madman 2 times a day!!! To bring it to the level I want, I need 1150ml!!! :o

:huh:

Hey Dave i am going up to your area (Bainbridge Island/Madrona) on the 4th of july weekend and if you want to meet up I am going to bring some corals up and i can snag some nice stuff from my brothers tank hit me up if you want to meet up bro

NanoReefNovice
Dosing Tech M like a madman 2 times a day!!! To bring it to the level I want, I need 1150ml!!! :o

Keep us updated man. You be triumphant. :D

Well I hope everything is going well!

I hit up Port Brewery for a micro-brew tasting, some good beers there, I walked away with an Imperial Stout called Nightrider 10% ABV... very good!!!

What the hell... Figure I'd burn post #3000 on bumping my threat!!! :huh:

:o Really? 3000? DAMN!

Well I hope everything is going well!

I hit up Port Brewery for a micro-brew tasting, some good beers there, I walked away with an Imperial Stout called Nightrider 10% ABV... very good!!!

I :wub: Port Brewery beers!!! That Nightrider sounds amazing bro!

Needreefunds
What the hell... Figure I'd burn post #3000 on bumping my threat!!! :huh:

:o Really? 3000? DAMN!

I :wub: Port Brewery beers!!! That Nightrider sounds amazing bro!

and exactly what beers don't you like? :P

hey grats on 3G.

How goes the Mg ?? :(

and exactly what beers don't you like? :P

hey grats on 3G.

How goes the Mg ?? :(

That's easy... I don't like... Umm... Well... So maybe I've yet to cross paths with one I won't suck down!!! :mellow:

The MG goes... Did a water change yesterday, and pruned a crap-ton of it back!!! It was gettin' long!!! :o Now, guess I sit back and wait... WITH A BEER!!! :haha:

Needreefunds
That's easy... I don't like... Umm... Well... So maybe I've yet to cross paths with one I won't suck down!!! :mellow:

The MG goes... Did a water change yesterday, and pruned a crap-ton of it back!!! It was gettin' long!!! :o Now, guess I sit back and wait... WITH A BEER!!! :haha:

25r30wi.gif

<jeremai>ADJUST YOUR WHITE BALANCE!</jeremai>

Nice pictures man, corals look happy... nice selection.

Vote - D

<jeremai>ADJUST YOUR WHITE BALANCE!</jeremai>

Nice pictures man, corals look happy... nice selection.

Vote - D

Yeah, yeah...

Thanks bro!

One little request...Could you post a 1000 more pics please...It makes the work day go by so much better. B)

Not until tank is rid of Bryopsis!!! -_-

Thanks! B)

Dump a bottle of Mag in there all gone by morning. :D

That's pretty much what I did!!! Waiting with beer in hand as I type!

-_-

3000!! :o This post is puttin me at 999 :ninja:

Keep up the good fight. ;) Bryopsis :rant:

Edit: oh yea... cheers. :D

1000... IN 5 MONTHS!!! :o WHORE!!! :haha:

;)

NanoReefNovice
1000... IN 5 MONTHS!!! :o WHORE!!! :haha:

;)

I know, i really need to kick this NR addiction. Time for a beer. :lol:

Archived