Pod Your Reef

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

Avon Barksdale

Congrats on the 250 MH....I got one also, I seen that you used the 150MH 20k radium,,,,,,What are your plans on the bulb for the 250, One thing that sucks is Radium doesn't have the DE 20k 250MH.. :(

I went with good ol trusty Phoenix 14k, But was considering XM 20k...Have you heard anything about the DE version?

Good stuff on the upgrade!!!!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, its still just dirt. Ill show you when i get some sprouts. :lol:

Ok... SPROUTS = HILL WALK FOR YOU!!! ;)

Congrats on the 250 MH....I got one also, I seen that you used the 150MH 20k radium,,,,,,What are your plans on the bulb for the 250, One thing that sucks is Radium doesn't have the DE 20k 250MH.. :(

I went with good ol trusty Phoenix 14k, But was considering XM 20k...Have you heard anything about the DE version?

Good stuff on the upgrade!!!!!!

Thanks bro!

Not sure on bulb plans... Either Radium 20K again, or Phoenix 14K. Also, I've been eyeing the Aqualine 20K bulb, but they are spendy!!! :o

I haven't heard anything 'bout the DE version of the XM 20K. If you go with it, keep me posted!

Tank looks good David. I like the dark colored wall behind the tank too. Keep us updated with pics!

Bruce

Thanks Bruce!

Your tank is looking pretty damn good as well!

:oomgomgomgB)

Hai Richie... SEND ME FRAGS PLEAZE!!!

I knew it would look kicking! That is awesome.

Thanks... I'm happy with the way it looks as well! It's just tricky to get the light to stay straight on the tank. The damn cords want to make the light move!!!

Nice looking tank bro!.... Damn that light looks familiar :P Is that with the stock bulb?

Bout damn time you swung bye!!! ;) Thanks!

Yeah... Same stock bulb you sent me!

Moved the Vortech to the new tank today...

fingerscrossed

2-24-09011.jpg

4-19-9011.jpg

4-19-9010.jpg

4-19-9009.jpg

Found this guy cruizin' on the glass during water change time on the NC... Biggest one I've seen in my tank yet!

4-19-9001.jpg

Looks great. Any issues with temp?

Today is the fist day I'm running the fixture for the whole day... It came on about four hours ago, and the temp has crept up to 81.5. Not too bad... Yet!

Needreefunds
Didn't I hear a rumor of you getting a Vortech bro...??? B)

:P

Ja, its on my 46 bow. The corals seem to love the random flow. My digi leather, which I always thought to be somewhat flow sensitive, has awesome PE like I have never seen before.

I hope the dry box works out for you temp wise. It is a super sexy look you have going there.

Archived