Coral Vue Hydros

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-15-9002.jpg

3-15-9016.jpg

3-15-9022.jpg

3-15-9023.jpg

3-15-9024.jpg

3-15-9025.jpg

Oh hai NC!!!

3-15-9026.jpg

The move went well... Everything was angry for a bit, but all is well now!!!

Whoa, dude, that is SEXY!!!!

Btw, I like the colors in your house.

Hey, is your Blackcap Basslet okay?

HAI WEETS!!! Thanks for stoppin' bye!!!

:wub: Thanks for the kind words!!!

The BCB is doing good. Yesterday he started coming out on both sides of the tank. He is very skittish though... But doing well!!! :happydance: You where right!!! :flower:

Needreefunds

Sweet bro!

New fishy?? :huh::unsure:

Spackle would be fairly easy. Repainting the whole ceiling is wutsux :P cuz ya know if ya try to just hit that little spot....NG :D

So how high is the ceiling above the tank?

Sweet bro!

New fishy?? :huh::unsure:

Spackle would be fairly easy. Repainting the whole ceiling is wutsux :P cuz ya know if ya try to just hit that little spot....NG :D

So how high is the ceiling above the tank?

Yes... New fishy!!! Black Cap Basslet bro!!!

Looks awesome! I really like the rockwork! Tank really fits your room... :D

Thanks bro!

I'm trying to keep it on par with what you had the tank lookin' like!!!

Man, that tank is looking good. The rockwork is perfect. Both tanks look awesome where they are. Nice house!

Thanks! I can't wait 'till I get some water in it!!! :haha:

Well,

I decided I didn't want to pay eighty dollars for the light hangar deal from Current, so I used the hanging kit that came with my Sunpod! :happy:

3-21-9001.jpg

3-21-9004.jpg

I'm thinking next weekend... WATAH!!! fingerscrossed

Sweet :)

Your gonna be so happy you hung it, gonna look sickk.

Thanks bro... I'm already glad I did!!! I was soooo close to buying that hanging arm this morning for eighty bones, then I found this thread!!!

You brewin' any beers lately bro? I think I'm brewing in the morning! :happydance:

NanoReefNovice

I always do a lil home brewing on the weekends. :D

Tomorrow a triple Hef. We were going to throw out 50 Lbs of grain,1/2 2row 1/2 wheat malt. I decided to bring it home and do a triple or maybe quad reiterated mash with it. 50 Lbs of grain in 6 gal... WHAT :o Think 15% Abv Hef. :lol:

I always do a lil home brewing on the weekends. :D

Tomorrow a triple Hef. We were going to throw out 50 Lbs of grain,1/2 2row 1/2 wheat malt. I decided to bring it home and do a triple or maybe quad reiterated mash with it. 50 Lbs of grain in 6 gal... WHAT :o Think 15% Abv Hef. :lol:

:o

:wub:

Damn... I need to step it up and go all grain!!!

I'm sure I could do it no problem... Maybe I'll give 'er a go this summer!!! :happy: The thing is, I am totally happy with the beers I brew now doing extract. :shrugs: :mellow:

NanoReefNovice

I dig, awesome beers can be brewed w/ extract, not to mention its a real time saver. ;) For me I started all grain b/c its a lot cheaper for ingredients, malt extract gets expensive. Making an all grain setup will be a fun summer project, im gonna get my setup ready to brew outdoors. B) , been boiling on stove over 2 burners. :lol:

WHA??? :mellow:

Brewing outside kicks ass bro!!!

Nothing better than getting up early on the weekend, pouring a homebrew, and heading outside to brew!

The looks you get from people passing by are priceless!!! :lol:

Archived