Top Shelf Aquatics

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

Basser - Waiting on the package to FINALLY arrive. This will also have the new units, controllers and a few other goodies. :)

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A small teaser. It is hard to tell how much everything has grown. The stag in the front is growing all over, the large blue tip acro is out of the water, the clam is over 6", undata is the size of a small dinner plate, birdnest is completely around the Vortech, digi is growing on the back wall, red planet kills the Setosa daily but both are MASSIVE.

What you dont see is in the back there is a mini colony of pink lemonade, 50+ polyps of Tubs blues, pink polyp cap colony and a few other goodies.

I should have the movie edited by tonight ( I hope ).

6969759846_668b3f0229_c.jpg

-Dave

Thanks Hype. With how much I love this tank I am looking for a new challenge soon. I've been throwing the idea around with plumbing a true seagrass/mangrove biotope. Time is just not on my side right now.

-Dave

P.S - just wait until you see this little video. :)

Holy ####balls...please inform me of your lighting and params lol and how do you get the vortech out lol

A small teaser. It is hard to tell how much everything has grown. The stag in the front is growing all over, the large blue tip acro is out of the water, the clam is over 6", undata is the size of a small dinner plate, birdnest is completely around the Vortech, digi is growing on the back wall, red planet kills the Setosa daily but both are MASSIVE.

What you dont see is in the back there is a mini colony of pink lemonade, 50+ polyps of Tubs blues, pink polyp cap colony and a few other goodies.

I should have the movie edited by tonight ( I hope ).

6969759846_668b3f0229_c.jpg

-Dave

Simply gorgeous.

Thanks guys! I'll have some more stuff this evening.

Nano Box lights - All 13Up modules

Params - No clue. I eye everything now.

Vortech cleaning - I have to do a few yoga poses to get it out ;)

I really just change water every week or two, feed two-three times a day and sit back an relax.

-Dave

Thanks Hype. With how much I love this tank I am looking for a new challenge soon. I've been throwing the idea around with plumbing a true seagrass/mangrove biotope.

it's funny you mentioned that since I went skimmeless I have been working on the same setup in my sump....almost finished.

So I have any awesome video, but iMovie keeps crashing. Any help or anyone I can send this thing too?

-Dave

Ill take it dave and post it up if you want

So I have any awesome video, but iMovie keeps crashing. Any help or anyone I can send this thing too?

-Dave

not enough ram to render it? how much are you running?

Hey Dave your tank is looking awesome! It's been a while since I've checked in on your thread but everything is looking amazing as always. I have been throwing around the idea of getting one of your lights for my 3 gallon or my 14 gallon. I'll have to pm you when I make up my mind. It was nice to meet you in Denver at reef stock btw.

Archived