SaltCritters.com

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

I'll see you at reefstock. Thank jeebus they finally changed venues from the Downtown Aquarium. I went the year before last, I practically had to shove people to get at the frag tanks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see you at reefstock. Thank jeebus they finally changed venues from the Downtown Aquarium. I went the year before last, I practically had to shove people to get at the frag tanks.

I know what you mean. It was a cluster #### in there. According to ReefBuilders.com there will some pretty awesome coral venders showing off there goods and I can't wait to stick my head into a frag tank and play bobbing for apples.

here is the reefbuilders article that i read : http://reefbuilders.com/2013/02/15/countrys-hottest-coral-vendors-force-reefstock-2013/

Love the motivation and theme of your tank turn around. Underneath all that algae and crap is a lot of colorful corals with some really sweet growth.

Thanks scorched! It has been a big motivation with Nano Box and this.

One week to Reefstock! I will be showing off PicO Aquariums new naked series tank as well. Super stoked.

-Dave

Veng - To be honest pretty darn close. I will see if I can pull a little more of the purple hue out on the next run.

On a side note the Tech M has been working away on the Bryopsis. Clam is bigger than EVER and SPS is now shooting new sticks out. The only coral not looking good is my Undata. It is the size of a small dinner plate and I had to hide in the back. It may be time to move to someones tank.

-Dave

Oh man. Just wait until you guys see these little guys. Smallest units I have EVER made. Mini Flare, Mini Glow and Mini Tide. All will be showed off at Reefstock.

8501996996_8dd886a3c8_c.jpg

-Dave

How small is your smallest nano box? Could it be used as a fuge lite?

I just saw Dave and his Nanobox booth today at ReefStock in Denver and It would be small enough to light a fuge but it would also be one sexy ass fuge light let alone super bright

heres a preview of it on reefbuilders. there talking about how they loved it at Reef Stock

http://reefbuilders.com/2013/03/02/nanobox-mini/

Veng - To be honest pretty darn close. I will see if I can pull a little more of the purple hue out on the next run.

-Dave

It's an amazing tank. Can you give me some more details as to exactly what's on your LED light?

Veng - rebel ES build with 420s. Will post soon :)

Glad to meet everyone from NR yesterday. Come check it out today if your in the area!

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like this Bryopsis has gotten the best of me. I have been tackling it week to week and still kicking my butt. I am considering breaking down the tank and re-doing a entire new scape. The tank has been set up for some time and feeling like I need a change. The tank has been amazing and love it to death.

Time to start planning out a new scape, idea and everything. Hmmmm.....

-Dave

Looks like this Bryopsis has gotten the best of me. I have been tackling it week to week and still kicking my butt. I am considering breaking down the tank and re-doing a entire new scape. The tank has been set up for some time and feeling like I need a change. The tank has been amazing and love it to death.

Time to start planning out a new scape, idea and everything. Hmmmm.....

-Dave

May i suggest some pukani rock?

Archived