inTank Media Baskets

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

If you are around come check out Nano Box at Reefstock 2012 this weekend. I will have a small booth showing off the lights.

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New stuff when I get home. New Gnome glass skimmers, two smaller tanks. Thanks to everyone that came out to Reefstock 2012! A fellow NR member won the Mono Box for the Reefstock raffle prize too.

6826733380_229b18383a.jpg

6972847061_a7c4a6c745.jpg

6972841179_d9f0713bdc.jpg

6972844217_afa74ddaf5_z.jpg

-Dave

animalmaster6
Wow! Almost four years! What to do now... Pair of angels? Blenny's? More sexy shrimp? Upgrading to ozone? Replacing the sand bed? Hmmmmm....

-Dave

*cough* focus on gobies *cough*

• 1 month later...

DUDE! your tank is what my tank looks like in my dreams. Is that GARF Purple Bonsai? I have been looking for some GARF Bonsai for ever. I can't find it anywhere online. Your booth at Reefstock looks badass. I wish I could of made it there this year but business trouble kept me from getting to Denver. Keep up the good work I can't wait for another update.

Oh and that picture timeline is awesome.

Thanks guys. Things have been extremely busy but I'm enjoying life! I am finishing the new Nano Box unit, still working 45+ hours at Paintball Central and getting married this year. Needless to say this has been insane. A few new things...

• Sony NEX 5N for filming HD ( this thing is INSANE with Nikon glass )
  • New Macro lens on the way ( just wait :) )
  • Do!Aqua is set up.
  • Small planted tank set up
  • 35g is getting insane

Plus a super secret new project I am working on. I will try and post about my Reefstock trip along with a follow up of a few LARGE tanks I have done.

-Dave

TheNordCelt

Hey dave, I'll be training in greensboro for my new job for a couple months, I'd love to check out the tank in person some time, and I think I might have some choice frags if you have room in there.

New macro lens, check.

Fiance out of town, check.

12 pack of beer at the house, check.

Thai meal planned, check.

NEX 5N fully charged, check.

35g is going HD tonight. Lets see if I can stay up late enough to edit and post. :)

-Dave

Videos taken. I have a few photo's. Let me see if I can post a teaser. I ended up falling asleep editing the video.

Hang in there!

-Dave

New macro lens, check.

Fiance out of town, check.

12 pack of beer at the house, check.

Thai meal planned, check.

NEX 5N fully charged, check.

-Dave

New LED retro with new controller sent to Basser1, Check???? :huh:

Archived