Coral Vue Hydros

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Yea mostly palys and zoas. I want to do a ricordea branch, I think that would look pretty sweet. I may or may not do some xenia on the back piece of rock. Here is a semi plan using paint:

updated.jpg

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea mostly palys and zoas. I want to do a ricordea branch, I think that would look pretty sweet. I may or may not do some xenia on the back piece of rock. Here is a semi plan using paint:

updated.jpg

I would do some leather if I were you.

My package is out for delivery right now :D

As for rare zoas, I plan on adding:

Orange People Eater

True Red and Green People Eaters

Mohawks

PPE

Orange Bam Bams

Nuclear Greens

I will start collecting next month

Hey Gerber,

What brand fixture is that on the Tank? B)

I am trying to get the Hard goods first and them start to build and a thread. I am gonna build the sump in the next few weeks or just use a 2.5 AGA.

The original fixture I bought at the lfs, it has a bulb socket built in and I put in the 20 Watt Coralife Bulb. My lfs does sell the same fixture for the 2.5

Sweet! good luck! is this your first tank?

Thank you. No this is my 4th tank running and its probably like 10 or 11 that Ive set up.

youre gunna love those lights

Thank you, they are much better than what I had

ThiefofAlways

Looking really cool :)

I just wanted to say that I have experience with Xenia en masse and it can completely take over a small tank in no time. In the Doctor's 180 my friend works on, the Xenia colony jumped 2 feet from one rock to the other and started another colony. VERY invasive. Im not sure if the Rics will have enough sting to fight back... just a thought! :)

Those lights are really nice... cant go wrong with that fixture!

Thanks for the advice, I really like the fixture too. The xenia isnt set in stone as Ill have palys first so this tank may end up dedicated to them with a small groups of rics.

Thanks Cola, I appreciate you reading the whole thing. :D

Im going out of town tomorrow but I will be back tuesday and I will be adding a small portion of my CUC, probably 1 nassarius and 3 small florida ceriths. Im getting a decent diatom bloom but they should take care of that in a few days.

Archived