ReefCleaners.org

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool ric. it looks a little bleached. is it or is that just the pic?

just the pic. its a light blue . it whats what it was sold to me as. but it could be bleached. we will have to see if it colors up. its about 1/2''-1'' off the sand bed. so its not getting to much light.

QUOTE (Jeffry83 @ Feb 18 2009, 08:54 PM)

Btw,are you adding the Calcium from Red Sea?Zoa's are stone corals,i got the starterskit with the Succes Calcium bottle with added strontium and iodine,something leather corals really helps them thrive (Easy Life is also good to add).

maybe thats why nobody paid attention to your suggestion because you said that zoa's are stoney corals which they most surely are NOT

how are those ones that you did the FW dip on?

those are cool, i have some like that

the red ones are dead. but the other ones are doing great! it ended up being my dkh was too low. doh forgot to test that to night....

bummer. oh well. my xenias arent looking well, they stopped pulsing and the tip of their "fingers" are curled up. any clue what is happening?

bummer. oh well. my xenias arent looking well, they stopped pulsing and the tip of their "fingers" are curled up. any clue what is happening?

Your xenia dosnt have anything to do with the tank and it should be fine mine looked bad for a while and now mine is doing great.

what are your params?

last week everything was good except nitrate was up to 40 with all the cyano dying. i did two water changes since then, and another tomorrow. it has been doing this since yesterday.

last week everything was good except nitrate was up to 40 with all the cyano dying. i did two water changes since then, and another tomorrow. it has been doing this since yesterday.

get your water tested. i test kh almost every day unless i forget lol

I wanna ask you,how much light is the skimmer upgrade taking away since it's quite bulky...I have some rocks below the grill and want to place a small coral there in the future...

I wanna ask you,how much light is the skimmer upgrade taking away since it's quite bulky...I have some corals below the grill and want to place a small coral there in the future...

not much at all. my rics's and my zoa's are doing great. but if you have like SPS i wouldent put them there. oh and if you get it put a little peice of filter floss up there. works good.

No post here in 7 days?That must be a new record for you. :P

How about a total shot of the tank from afront?

ok will in a little bit. need to charge the batteries for the cam!

PICS!!!

dont mind all the crap in the front of the tank......

DSC_0299.jpg

crappy FTS.... i couldn't get a good one today.

DSC_0301.jpg

my GSP and other stuff .... can any one ID the thing on the right?

DSC_0303.jpg

my hammer and xenai. hammer is doing great.

DSC_0304.jpg

the only other side of the tank you can see, aka right tank shot

DSC_0310.jpg

thats all for now. picking up some more coral sat so will post pics once there opened

marinebiologist

i like the fts man. also like the zoa colony.

i have that same star wars blanket. LOL. ive had it since i was like 6

i like the fts man. also like the zoa colony.

i have that same star wars blanket. LOL. ive had it since i was like 6

lol love this thing. keeps me nice and warm lol

got some new coral to day. FREE. form a local reefer. post pics tomorrow.

and im hoping to get my clown fish tomorrow

which coral on the right did you have questions on? the brown one?

what? oh yea that one the brown thing. i love it what ever it is

Archived