Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

your RSM is comming along beautifully, im jealous of the frogspawn, especially since you got it for such a great price! and those are def a clove polyp.

thanks

NEW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BI-COLORED DWARF ANGELE FISH

DSC_00133.jpg

DSC_0041-1.jpg

POM POM CRAB

pompomcrab.jpg

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to go with my new tunze skimmer i got StevieT's media rack and cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! pics later.... but right now im tired

Needreefunds
to go with my new tunze skimmer i got StevieT's media rack and cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! pics later.... but right now im tired

meh, we don't need pics Cor.....we all have them already. Yur late to da party. :P

Just kidding buddy. Congrats on the Mr. T stuff. I know yur gonna love em. B)

meh, we don't need pics Cor.....we all have them already. Yur late to da party. :P

Just kidding buddy. Congrats on the Mr. T stuff. I know yur gonna love em. B)

I already do love them! but now i hate the wires i have running where the new skimmer sits....

Needreefunds
I already do love them! but now i hate the wires i have running where the new skimmer sits....

What wires do you have there?

I need to route the skimmer wire better myself- but I been lazy so I just deal with it. :P

What wires do you have there?

I need to route the skimmer wire better myself- but I been lazy so I just deal with it. :P

its the ones to my korala. and my ATO float switches were in the way...... i still haven't evin seen if that ATO works.... and the skimmer wire is a PITA no where for it to go.

• 4 weeks later...
Pictures of rack and cup!

oh yea.... i forgot...... lol

well i had to get rid of the bi colored angle.... ate my coral. so i got a yellow goby to replace him.

pics when i remember

oh and its the tanks 1/2 year b day...

ok so i got my first acan the other week... here are a few pics..

CSC_0495.jpg

and pic from today

DSC_0606_378.jpg

it changede its colors a little.... might move it so it gets a bit more light.... so it brightens up

tomorrow im going to a local reefers house picking up some coral. then going to the fish store... so more pics tomorrow.... ill do my best to remember pics of my RO/DI i got a few months back and the "in tank" stuff.

well i keep getting side tracked... so here is the best i can do for pics.... a FTS

DSC_0168.jpg

you can see my new gonni down in the bottom right corner... and new acan in front of that

dude tank is looking AWESOME!!!

yea except for the empty space right next to the orange moti cap.... to the left...

Archived