Innovative Marine Aquariums

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet!!!!

thanks!!!!

WOW! great pic of the orange ric dude! B) ... tank is sweeeeet......keep sharing with us!

ill bring my test kits over tomorrow. and thanks!

i have 3 of those. sweet shot!

nice

Have you thought about removing the corals from the frag pulgs?

witch ones? the zoa's ill just let grow over. and there kind of small frags so it would be a pain in the @ss

DSC_0189.jpg

hope i didn't forget any.

i see a bunch load of dust and other stuff on the water surface,you need to have at least one pump outlet turned to the surface so it breaks the surface,not to much as long it moves the water,after i did that the stuff that collects on the surface will disappear.

i see a bunch load of dust and other stuff on the water surface,you need to have at least one pump outlet turned to the surface so it breaks the surface,not to much as long it moves the water,after i did that the stuff that collects on the surface will disappear.

pumps are not runing in that pic. hod them off for about 30 min takin pics lol

But is one faced to the surface,doesn't look like it...

And it's better to put the streamer pump on the left of the tank,there is no circulation pump on the right so you got a bit of a dead spot on the left beneath the pumps outlets.(also good for this is the Hydro Flo director,it reaches the dead spots on the left,also gives a natural wave rhythm).Steve also has it on one of his outlets,i also recently got it.

But is one faced to the surface,doesn't look like it...

And it's better to put the streamer pump on the left of the tank,there is no circulation pump on the right so you got a bit of a dead spot on the left beneath the pumps outlets.(also good for this is the Hydro Flo director,it reaches the dead spots on the left,also gives a natural wave rhythm).Steve also has it on one of his outlets,i also recently got it.

im to cheap to get a hydroflo lol. i have the surface skimmer upgrade. so when the water is at the right level i get no surface skum

im to cheap to get a hydroflo lol. i have the surface skimmer upgrade. so when the water is at the right level i get no surface skum

cheap?the hydro flo i got for 12 euro's ;)

probably costs the same or one dollar more.

cheap?the hydro flo i got for 12 euro's ;)

probably costs the same or one dollar more.

it does lol.... i just always forget to get one. will next time if i have the $ lol

do you put it on left or right pump

Archived