Pod Your Reef

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

lol, its one empty spot

tank looks great

its better than mine imo -_-

thanks guys...... i think its only like that because i sit on the oposit side... so i cant see anything i put on that side...but im runing out of usable space....

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

just an update on the plans for the tank.

im going to add about 1/2 a bag of sand. and build a diy jaw fish house. and save up and buy a blue spotted jaw fish there only 120$ at my LFS might find one cheaper need to call my fave LFS. no pics... lights are off.

That frogspawn is a monster! nice :D

thanks... its going to be making an 8 head loss soon.... not much 8 out of 30-40heads... im getting a dendro

man thats so cool!! your tank is looking great. good job!

thanks. im siked about this 55. still dont know if im going to get it... he said first come first serve.... but hell its 50$ for a 55g tank sand and a stand for it. and what ever is in the stand...

and a 20 g tank with lights and rock sand filters... all that good stuff. but like i said i havent herd from him.

already have rock planed for the tank. 40# or marco rock. (sponser of my local club) 99 bucks and i get sand too.

and i got a light planed out... buying it from a local guy for 70 $ its a 175W MH and t5 wht ever there called.

should be enough light for me... i hope.

Needreefunds
MIGHT BE UPGRADING TO A 55G TANK!!!!
**** ATTENTION!!****

This is a violation of RSM club bylaws.

The only allowable upgrades are as follows-

RSM 250 ( duh )

I will check with RSM club Poo bah de grande Mr. T, but I am pretty sure you will have to renounce your membership and turn in your upgraded overflow.

You can save yourself the aforementioned embarrassment by pledging your everlasting loyalty to Club RSM

clicking your heels three times and chanting "there is no tank like the Max..."

We need this ^^^^^^ on video, naturally. You may post it here.

:mellow:

**** ATTENTION!!****

This is a violation of RSM club bylaws.

The only allowable upgrades are as follows-

RSM 250 ( duh )

I will check with RSM club Poo bah de grande Mr. T, but I am pretty sure you will have to renounce your membership and turn in your upgraded overflow.

You can save yourself the aforementioned embarrassment by pledging your everlasting loyalty to Club RSM

clicking your heels three times and chanting "there is no tank like the Max..."

We need this ^^^^^^ on video, naturally. You may post it here.

:mellow:

lol! my mom wont let me run 2 tanks at once!

my mom wont even let me upgrade <_<

it was a hard sell........ but i told her is over 400$ worth of stuff for 50$.... think thats what its worth at least...

NRF made a great point and must have read over the RSM club bi rules and laws. I expect said video within 24 hours of this post or your club membership will be terminated without refund. You must also destroy and prove destruction of all media baskets and skimmer cups. All photos of current RSM must be deleted and avatar of you the OP must be changed to to prove deletion of photobucket pictures. wait...

Get clicking

Wizard_of_Oz_00.jpg

i still dont know if im goign to be able to get it.... its first come first serve..... and i cant get there till tomorrow....

well looks like i wont be up grading yet....theres some one in front of me inline some how..... im pissed... i rely wanted this tank......

no upgrade for me... some one els bought the tank before me..... i decied i want a 75, 90, or a 125, or a 210

if i do the 125 or 210 ill do a bacement sump.... but... i dont have the cash for that

I need another job... I mow the neighbors lawn for 10$ ( good friend deal) and so far it's working and I do some odds and ends... And plumbing stuff... But once I turn 16 I'm 15 now so... Then I hope to get a job at the grocery store or sumin

Archived