ReefCleaners.org

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah that's very interesting. I didn't think the type of lighting would effect their pigmentation but I guess that makes sense since the pigments are probably a response to the lighting, of course genes and luck have a lot to do with it. It will be interesting to see how many people end up with grade A vs B picassos. Personally I think the B's are a little nicer looking I like the bar that breaks up the white myself. Very informative Christosclowns thanks.

Wow, Cristo. I haven't seen your thread in a week and it has really blown up ! I like how you are constantly experimenting. I myself like to do the same. What type of chiller are you going to be using on your new setup in the garage? It has to get really hot in Florida in the summer? Also what type of reastarunt(s) do you own? I am currently willing to train for an executive chef position. :D

christosclowns

Well thank you for everyones interest. I hope this thread goes crazy I love the responses and the interest that the hobbyist has. I just hope it turns out well and i do produce snowflakes if not then oh well lol but im sure weel get some. Anyway yes i do experiment allot, and i love playing with certain enviornments to see what happens to the outcome of the clowns. I guess you cant find any real answers unless you try it for yourself. I widh I was hiring for chefs but im the head chef in my one restaurant, and my brother is the other head chef in my other restaurant. If you wanna fly out to Tampa and come see how we do it feel free. I have many people who have come in on multiple occasions to learn certain things. When you dont have to pay for help or experience its the best type of help. Anyway hope to hear form everyone soon i will be posting pix as soon as she lays again which will be within this week see ya

christosclowns

Unicorn u need to grow up. Like I care what you post. I have proven who I am to many people. My fish and my friendlyiness has proven my self. You can post whatever you want its funny how you have five posts.And all fuve are against me trying to cause trouble I already found out who you are. And you know what its pretty pathetic that you would waste your time to be so stupid. .what are you trying to prove. breeding clownfish in my book whether they are rare or basic is an accomplishment. Have you bred clowns you probably dont even know how to spell the word clownfish. LMAO i find your posts humurous and moronic because what I did on marine breeder was nothing in comparison to what they did to me.I guess jealousy speaks for itself. Id like to say thank you Unicorn for envying me and taking time to post on my thread.Why dont you roll a red carpet out and let me walk on it to lol your a noob

Kid, you posted that same topic 13hours ago. This was all explained and there are a few members here who have recieved their fish and are quite happy with them.

Time for you to go away. Ask your Mommy to get you a Yo-Yo or something to occupy your time.

http://www.marinebreeder.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4189

these are some of the best breeders in the world. probably the most knowledgeable group of breeders at any single online location, so if they have an issue with i wonder if its justified..........

In the meantime, you have provided no information about yourself or your credentials as being knowledgeable about any of this. In fact, your soul purpose seems to be to try to discredit Erik. Put up or shut up, IMO.

christosclowns

yeah put up or shut up lol I like that scott. Anyway forget him I aint worried about some goober that is out to get me ohhhhh. Dude your a joke lmao get a life. Scott and don your fish are on there way. I packed them real well and heat packs so i hope they get there ok

In the meantime, you have provided no information about yourself or your credentials as being knowledgeable about any of this. In fact, your soul purpose seems to be to try to discredit Erik. Put up or shut up, IMO.

Or is it sole? :D

christosclowns

the system is up and runnng with most of my pairs in it.Just updating pix

50945166.jpg

50965167.jpg

51355179.jpg

51135168.jpg

51165169.jpg

51175170.jpg

51205171.jpg

51235172.jpg

51245173.jpg

51265175.jpg

51275174.jpg

51295176.jpg

51325178.jpg

enjoy

Kid, you posted that same topic 13hours ago. This was all explained and there are a few members here who have recieved their fish and are quite happy with them.

Time for you to go away. Ask your Mommy to get you a Yo-Yo or something to occupy your time.

That has got to be one of the best come backs. I come home from a hard day at work and just for ######s and giggles, re read unicorn's posts and see what crap he's been shoveling since I went to work.

Ah... :lol:

I so needed the laugh

Mods...please tell me yo-yo boy has been banned..really make my day :happy:

christosclowns

Yes the bottom tears are going to be for growout. Each species will have there own unit. The whole system is based off one filtration unit, so yes it is plumbed together. I added another 37 watt uv on it so now I have a total of 94 watts uv lol, sterile aint the word. It holds almost 350 gallons right now and i can max it prob to 400 but im gna leave it the way it is. Thank you for your comments on the fish those are my lil kids. I sold off 9 other pairs and narrowed it down to the ones I really wanted. The onyx in the last pic is a baby from the parents in my onyx spawning thread. She is about a year and a half old. As far as the growout process, if I ever get to many clowns them i have a back up system that i will just add on, which is another three tears. I have it in storage right now so there was no use for it. The snowflake pair should be laying the next two days i just hope the move into this system did not really throw off there spawn see ya

christosclowns

well nothing yet im still waiting she should have layed bu now i wonder if the big move into the new system through off her spawning by a week or two i guess ill have to see

Archived