SaltCritters.com

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

I have not raised any form them yet this will be the first time form these two I have another pair of snowflakes that I have raised form but I had to move them into another system. I hope evryone follows im so excited I will be giving out One pair of snowflakes for free to a lucky person. When i have some from them I iwll take the people who are interested and put them all in a random picker and whos ever name comes out will get the pair for free. I will also do this frequently like evry month just a lil bonus for those who want some I htink it will be fun and I do this with all my pairs hope i see ya in the threads

christosclowns

Ok I am starting a list for the snaowflakes as well lets just hope i have some babies soon. This list will just be a guideline for myself so i can keep track of the people that are interested.

1. caddyshack

2. colgan10

3. SmittyCoco

this guy is just all lies. all he wants is your money. do not believe anything he says about these fish. those picassos are from ora. if you do your research you ll find out that he has lied to many people in the hobby. he is all just about getting your money and telling you what you want to hear.

this guy is just all lies. all he wants is your money. do not believe anything he says about these fish. those picassos are from ora. if you do your research you ll find out that he has lied to many people in the hobby. he is all just about getting your money and telling you what you want to hear.

orlybabylv5.gif

Who are you? :huh:

Regardless... Add me to the list as "interested" christosclowns!

Scott Riemer

Hey, we're just trying to find out what the truth is since you have a very short history on Nano-Reef.com. Some guy comes in here and says you're trying to scam, any reasonable person will research to find out what your history is. Please don't take it personally.

christosclowns

My name is erik and thats that. heres new pix she layed tonight again

50405068.jpg

50465070.jpg

50525071.jpg

50545073.jpg

50555074.jpg

And the new system we built today ask star the guy in this thread we spoke today while i was bulding it and ask him what my name is to lol

50625082.jpg

50675081.jpg

50665080.jpg

50655079.jpg

50645078.jpg

50635077.jpg

I messaged all the people on MARSH that you said could vouch for you. Hopefully I and everyone have made a mistake I apologize if thats the case and will delete my previous posts.

christosclowns

yes here in tampa it is frickin hott lol. Temp is a big thing so i went ahead and got a chiller that does heat as well it should be in tomorrow for now i ac the garage so it will save allot on electric bill. Oh and y the way im done with talkin abouth that nonsense but here is somewhat of proof from a administratot off marsh.

I respect your honesty ddr.phish and im glad you are looking out for your fellow hobbyists I guess I owuld do the same. I think i would pm the person but thats me. I hope you find what you need but I promise you I am who I am you guys can call me anytime. I am just trying to share what I have and enjoy the hobby and give these awesome fish to people and if no one wants them its ok i love em and ill keep em

christosclowns

My water parameters please be specific and I will let you know are you reffering to amonia levels nitrite etc..

Re: Follow up on conversation‏

Sent: Sat 1/03/09 3:27 PM

To: christosclowns@hotmail.com

Erik,

Thanks for the feedback. He is looking for $200+$120 for shipping. I have a lfs that says they can get me a WC pair and it will be cheaper. He also said he could get a pair of Darwins from ORA. How are they as far as the fish go?

I like the videos of the snowflakes. That was cool.

Thanks again,

Scott

-----Original Message-----

To: scooper52@aol.com

Sent: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:48 am

Subject: RE: Follow up on conversation

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe

Sent: Thu 1/01/09 10:05 PM

To: christosclowns@hotmail.com

3 attachment(s)

Onyx 1.jpg (121.6 KB), Onyx2.jpg (120.7 KB), Onyx3.jpg (123.0 KB)

Eric,

It was really great talking to you and I appreciate all the info. Nice pics of your fish. Hey, can you take a look at the pics I got on the Onyx pair for sale and let me know what you think. To follow is what he said about the pair

"I have been aqua culturing corals for years and prefer to stay with what I know. the male loves my torch coral and spends time cleaning areas on a smooth piece of rock by the coral. there have been no eggs laid yet but it feels as if there will be soon by the behavior of the clowns. The female is about 3 inches and the male is about 1.5 inches. The female has a black dorsal fin which is hard to find. Also the female has black lips a very rare trait found in onyx clowns. it looks as if she is wearing lipstick. I have only ever seen black lips on 1 other onyx clown. "

What do you think? I will talk to you soon.

Thanks,

Scott

those are two emails that i just copied and pasted thats one quick way to prove it

I talked to Erik over the phone yesterday and he was very helpful. He was telling me all about his setup and how to start if I wanted to do it on my own. He even offered to walk me through the whole process if I needed any help.

christosclowns

hey Star did you see somewhat of how i set this thing up in the single cubicle system the refugeum and pump are in the two middle cubicles

Well I got a PM from a fellow MARSH member, looks like many people have ordered from him with great success. Sorry for jumping to conclusions Erik, but you have to understand, you joined on December 30th and then all the name changes, it was confusing. Hope you accept my apology :flower:

To: ddr_phish

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 am

Subject: Re: ChristosClowns (Erik Papapanos)

Yea I know the guy and know of people here on Marsh that have bought clowns from him. Whom ever told you he is a scammer probably is just pissed off at him.

The thing is with this hobby and message boards is it is quick and too easy to get banned from one. Passions run high for some in this hobby and the passion for clowns gets no higher than it does for the person you are questioning. His only fault is his willingness to address every dumb reefers question and some times things get over heated and out of hand. Sadly when this happens he ends up geting banned and many people are left to think he was a scam.

Jurgy on here bought some clowns from him. So feel free to contact him as well. If you are in Houston wait for me to place an order and then pay me when you see the clowns.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Eric is a real cool guy. He has the genetics to breed amazing fish. He is a very busy restaurant owner and gets busy. He does have pricey fish sometimes and they do lay fry and breed. I have talked to him on the phone countless times talking about clownfish and what is best for the fish. Never has he tried to get me to pay more money for fish. He truely has a passion for this hobby and I trust him. I am going to purchase a pair of clownfish from him and I wanted to buy two pair because i figured I could grow them up and take the better looking of the 4 but Eric talked me the problems that might occur when hoousing 4 or more clowns. I was ready to spend more money and Eric helped me to understand that giving him more money is not going to provide a better life for his fish. This guy is cool if not I will buy everything he sells you even if it is dead.

He is a good guy and anybody on the board talking *censored* does not know him.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 am

yeah man he's cool, I got some clowns and a few frags a while back. I believe he's working on doing a shipment to houston here soon I think CHEWY is taking care of it. You might want to contact him. I had no issues with him when I ordered.

Archived