Pod Your Reef

The Officially Unofficial Tank Contest

Weetabix7

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess my 10gal. Pico Upgrade tank is too mature to submit, huh? -_-

Wanna be in the REALLY unofficial group w/Scottyreef?

How old is the tank?

Gah, if only I could do a new 10g setup...sadly I had to switch back to entering my sexy tank...

Don't really have the time or money to do a new setup right now. I had some EBIL plans on false walls (corners o_o) and DIY rock stuffs....and stuff...

I have a feeling when I get around to implementing the ideas in a 10g it will be so nice I'll have to transfer my sexiness into it...

and? we're up to 5 tanks, 2 puppies, and the contest tank :) you can do it!

Well if you look at it that way.... I've got 3 tanks, one 250gal. pond, 2 cats, 1 cockatiel, and two parents who are become increasingly dependent on my cooking and cleaning skillz. :P

only 3? i thought you were more of a reefer than that. highly disappointed.

H.... Hey!!!

Bummed I'm just now seeing this contest and missed the deadline!!!

Looks awesome everyone, and I'll be tagging along for the duration. Good luck to all, can't wait to see the finished product(s)!

Bummed I'm just now seeing this contest and missed the deadline!!!

Looks awesome everyone, and I'll be tagging along for the duration. Good luck to all, can't wait to see the finished product(s)!

The deadline is tomorrow night at 12 midnight, EST, so you still have some time if you move quick.

Can you get a tank and send a PayPal in the next day?

If so, you're in!

The deadline is tomorrow night at 12 midnight, EST, so you still have some time if you move quick.

Can you get a tank and send a PayPal in the next day?

If so, you're in!

PM sent.

Do corals that you propagated yourself fit into the "Ask weetie for the "price" category?

Yup! I'm in the same boat! :D BTW You can trust her to be fair.

You can't plumb your contest tank into already existing tanks or refugiums.

Other than that do whatcha want as long as you count refugium and plumbing supplies in the budget. Refugium tanks aren't "free", like the contest tank is.

Sweet! Thank you!

Do corals that you propagated yourself fit into the "Ask weetie for the "price" category?

Yep yep.

I will either give you a price that I myself would sell it for in the Classified Forum, that I have seen it sold for in Classified, it's commonly understood selling price, etc.

I may end up having to research some, but I will do the best I can to be fair.

I actually have one frag that I want to use in my tank that I got for $15 at a Frag Swap. It has grown enough that it is worth way more than that now, so I'm actually gonna frag it in half to make sure I'm being fair to everyone else, even though I could probably technically include it for $15.

I'm really, really gonna try to be as fair as possible to everyone!

In other news, I still have 6 people who haven't already contacted me that need to pay their entry fee by 12 tonight.

I have 9 people who need to start a tank thread that will at least show a pic of their tank in it. Make sure to send me a link to the thread when you start it, and do it by 12 midnight tonight, EST.

Archived