Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Officially Unofficial Tank Contest

Weetabix7

My lighting and livestock, so far, are 2/3 of my budget, and that doesn't include a fish if I add one. I like this new rule.

m(._.)m

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

count me in for the 10g contest. Who do I send payment to? Sorry, with my current internet connection (swithing ISP tomorrow) it would take me 2 hours to go back and search through this thread to find out. Weetie, can you PM me the payment info so I can get in on this? Thanks, glenn

I still want to try and enter in a few weeks assuming we have power by then. Could we possibly move my entry times back a month for each, if anything it puts me at more of a disadvantage.

Thanks and cross your fingers I get power back soon.

>_< m(_ _)m

(ノ^_^)ノ

He's trying to say something..... I know it!

:huh: Lalani...I need a translation!!

Heh..... :huh:

m(_ _)m = appologizing

(ノ^_^)ノ = giving up (throwing hands in the air)

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

:blink:

Now he's planning something.......

you sure you aren't Asian??? :mellow:

I have 0% asian in me.

No funny smilies in this one..... he must be lying....

He's trying to say something..... I know it!

Heh..... :huh:

:blink:

Now he's planning something.......

No funny smilies in this one..... he must be lying....

HEY!!!

WHERES YOUR CONTEST TANK??!?!?? :P

I still want to try and enter in a few weeks assuming we have power by then. Could we possibly move my entry times back a month for each, if anything it puts me at more of a disadvantage.

I have seen poor nanoty ask this before.

I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to enter with his situation.He still wants to compete knowing full well he will be behind everyone else.

JMO, but I say let the poor guy play along. ( and those also in similar situations as well )

Would this be a problem Weetie? Being that he asked ahead of time and all?

Nanoty, best of luck to you and yours. Hang in there.

I think we need to see what we can do. LMK if you need some corals.

I've already told nanoty I didn't have a problem with him being in the contest, I just assumed he wouldn't be able to due to circumstances.

Nanoty, I'll put your name down and we'll see what we can figure out.

What size tank were you hoping to do again?

I'm hoping to enter a 10g tank. All I have is limb clean up and my grandmothers house to salvage but add college when we get to go back, my job and the baby and it will be a lot. Don't count me out, I'll see what I can do, it just won't be as quick as everyone else.

UPS and FedEx still aren't delivering in my area and I am waiting on a Dr. FosterSmith order from before the hurricane as well as a bunch of bags of dead frags :angry:

Does any one need a light for a 10 gallon tank i have a 24" CAD 14watt by 4 (56watts total) T5-NO

(not HO) light ( 2 10k & 2 Actinic) that i was going to keep but i will give it up to a good buyer

Archived