Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Officially Unofficial Tank Contest

Weetabix7

Woo! I just placed my order from Premium Aquatics! Thanks Weetie :)

Thanks again everyone for voting for mah 10g tank :flower::grouphug:

Maria

YW, you earned it, you did a great job on the tank.

You'll have to post what you got when it comes in. :)

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woo! I just placed my order from Premium Aquatics! Thanks Weetie :)

Thanks again everyone for voting for mah 10g tank :flower::grouphug:

Maria

You definately had this one in the bag Maria. We didnt have a chance ;) Good job.

Thanks Ty!

I ordered a new 14k pheonix bulb for the Sunpod I bought from MIMiC for my newly set up AP24, 15lbs of nano live rock and a book that I have wanted for eva "Aquarium Corals by Borneman" hard cover heh heh I gots free shipping too :D

ty i expect your 15gallon to be coming faster now. :D

I got my overflow from thecowkid today and I'll probably drill tonight. Got family coming in tomorrow and the baby's 1st birthday party is this Friday so I have a lot going on :happy:

Needreefunds

Sooooo, did all the winners take down their tanks??

TY and Maria did already.

Must be nice being able to throw together sweet tanks like nuttin'.

:P

Angela?? still goin?? :unsure:

angelacbishop

Yep I plan on keeping mine going for quite some time. In fact, I just ordered a candy stripe pistol to keep the hi fin goby company and cut some pretty zoa frags from my main tank to put in there. I'll keep my tank thread updated!

Still having a really hard time deciding if I want to get livestock from pacific east aquaculture or do the responsible thing and get a marine depot gift certificate. I'm moving soon and upgrading my 60 gallon to a 135 gallon and I should really get some equipment for it but livestock is so fun! What to do...?

Oh hey, is that offer from Scottyreef for the 2-part supplement still happening?

I need to PM him about that.

I suspect it isn't, just because he's had a really major move since that offer.

Yep I plan on keeping mine going for quite some time. In fact, I just ordered a candy stripe pistol to keep the hi fin goby company and cut some pretty zoa frags from my main tank to put in there. I'll keep my tank thread updated!

Still having a really hard time deciding if I want to get livestock from pacific east aquaculture or do the responsible thing and get a marine depot gift certificate. I'm moving soon and upgrading my 60 gallon to a 135 gallon and I should really get some equipment for it but livestock is so fun! What to do...?

Oh hey, is that offer from Scottyreef for the 2-part supplement still happening?

go with marine depot. livestock shipping is a ripoff, you'll get more for your money with dry goods.

Sooooo, did all the winners take down their tanks??

TY and Maria did already.

Must be nice being able to throw together sweet tanks like nuttin'.

:P

Angela?? still goin?? :unsure:

My wife wanted to keep the tank but I wanted to set up another tank so one had to go :(

Archived