inTank Media Baskets

Evilc66's 40B

evilc66

Ima crack the whip dude. Get this thing done.

Mine is pending funds, but if you look at my tank thread you can see all the purdy frags that will be paying for it.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pico goodies are updated here. This is what I used to temporarily light up the tank (see above).

Goodies for Sunpod owners should be anounced later this weekend if all goes to plan.

Oh, and the tank is cycling. Getting some more rock today, so I will update pictures a little later.

Amonia is starting to rise, and I have diatoms already. Wasn't expecting to see those for another week or so.

Finally got the frag tank to stop bubbling. Ended up installing 3/4" loc-line ball valves on the outputs into the tank and tweaked the flow till the bubbles stopped. Had to remove the top plate from the overflow to submerge the bulkhead. Took a little while to get it right, but it's all good now. Hopefully the evaporation will go down now that the bubbles have stopped.

Thanks.

I'll try and get some new pictures of the aquascape later today.

You talked about something for Sunpod owners, will you show it here?

I'm kind of interested... :wizard:

You talked about something for Sunpod owners, will you show it here?

I'm kind of interested... :wizard:

I might tease a little here, but the main thread will be in the lighting forum. I'm hoping to get that up today if I can finish the driver.

We def. need some new pics!

:)

Finishing up some yard work, then pictures.

Ok, a few pictures.

DSC_0629.jpg

Still running the 6W light, so lighting isn't great, but somewhat dramatic. You can see the additional rock that was added on the right compared to the original FTS. I'm still up in the air about adding more to the left.

DSC_0630.jpg

Shot down the tank from the right.

Getting a little more excited now. More algae in the frag tank, and hydroids EVERYWHERE in the display. Seriously, there are thousands on the glass. They just popped up overnight!

Things are progressing nicely.

Archived