Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

my 40 breeder...

glennr1978

Sweet, glad your ich is going away. Want to buy my 120g?

I'll give you $20 shipped.

DAMN IT!!!!! I forgot to send your macro again today!! a;fbnfdiopfrgh;lfvb;hkfdgh;fdvkf

I'll get it out tomorrow. :(

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you $20 shipped.

DAMN IT!!!!! I forgot to send your macro again today!! a;fbnfdiopfrgh;lfvb;hkfdgh;fdvkf

I'll get it out tomorrow. :(

You've said that the last 4 days, lol. Oh and I'm still not worried about it.

You've said that the last 4 days, lol. Oh and I'm still not worried about it.

Sh!ts been hectic aroung here, i've worked alot, and we're down to the last day of getting the old house done. You'll get it before x mas, I swear....

Sh!ts been hectic aroung here, i've worked alot, and we're down to the last day of getting the old house done. You'll get it before x mas, I swear....

Get your stuff straight, I can wait. Besides I still haven't mailed back your box, I'm going to try and do it tomorrow.

night pics, because i like em.

The ponape after i almost killed it during the move. it's making a recovery.

DSC00830.jpg

my favorite new frag is in this one, ORA blue milli

DSC00820.jpg

this one is good too.

DSC00825.jpg

pink jade. my second fav of the new ones.

DSC00829.jpg

I definitely need more gadgets.

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

I'm thinking this one will color up nicely.DSC00823.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

I put this one in a terrible spot for pics (it's the one above the acro that is above the puple monti cap). It was sold to me as a "seratosa", and it's pretty damn sweet.

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

alright, i'm done.

DSC00841.jpg

Uber gadgets FTW! BTW how is the new sump working?

flawlessly. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Although, the whole reason for it was so that I would have more room in the stand. Mission accomplished, but I haven't used the extra space for anything yet :huh: .

Yeah, I noticed, looks great!

Glad your corals are making a comeback, moves are such a PITA.

Neon gobies are awesome....I have had mine for over a year....Except he hides all the time....the last time he was really out an about was august 3rd!....I have seen him twice since then including this morning....Everytime I am like, ok I am sure he is gone, bam, there he is for a split second. I dont know why it is hiding, it was such an outgoing fish to begin with. I think the anthia may have attacked it.

gulfsurfer101

How are those superman frags doing. Did they bite it or are they gonna make it through. I will be looking for a clam to add to my little tank over the weekend so if you wanna sell yours, let me know how much you want for it. I have those little shrooms and paly's I was going to give you too when I pick up that superman frag that I had you help me try to recover. Looks like I'll be getting some sweet acans next week too that your going to have to check out. If they come to me in a good size maybe you can help me frag them and get yourself a nice frag. Same deal applies, kinda like reeefers insurance though. I'll get pics up on my thread when they get here. All your new stuff looks awsome, and the stuff I got from you is doing nicely.

Glen - your SPS is amazing and I love the pics. It looks like everything is recovering nicely. Moves are so hard on tanks and I dread when it's time for me to move. We should have a "tips and tricks" section on how to move our tanks with minimal disruption. I'm sure there are tips that others have learned during their own moves.

Great looking tank!

Wow glen, 2 months on the 'short' version and it's already 14 pages... good job.

I've been thinking about a school of chromis for my 40g long, I'm about to set it up again after yet another move... the previous contents are currently in a 29, and have been languishing there since May. I have a big mean maroon clown and a feisty little sixline, so I'm not sure how the chromis would fare. What do you think? Was also thinking about a 'small' tang, but I've heard they don't fare well with aggressive mates... any opinion on this?

How are those superman frags doing. Did they bite it or are they gonna make it through. I will be looking for a clam to add to my little tank over the weekend so if you wanna sell yours, let me know how much you want for it. I have those little shrooms and paly's I was going to give you too when I pick up that superman frag that I had you help me try to recover. Looks like I'll be getting some sweet acans next week too that your going to have to check out. If they come to me in a good size maybe you can help me frag them and get yourself a nice frag. Same deal applies, kinda like reeefers insurance though. I'll get pics up on my thread when they get here. All your new stuff looks awsome, and the stuff I got from you is doing nicely.

Sorry man, but I have bad news....

Your superman monti isn't looking too hot. It's continued to STN over the last week. What's left of it is pretty much completely bleached out too. Again, I'm sorry. i think it was just a little too far gone, but atleast we tried.

I would love to GIVE you the clam (sig worthy?), but I think it is pretty much a permanant resident in my tank. I learned my lesson with the Derasa, and don't want to try to remove this one from the rock it's on.

Did you get those acans? I would love to see them sometime.

Glen - your SPS is amazing and I love the pics. It looks like everything is recovering nicely. Moves are so hard on tanks and I dread when it's time for me to move. We should have a "tips and tricks" section on how to move our tanks with minimal disruption. I'm sure there are tips that others have learned during their own moves.

Great looking tank!

thanks!!

I'll never move the tank again. It really wasn't all that difficuldt physically, but the stress involved was rediculous. If there is a next time, I'm going to sell off all the livestock and just start over.

Wow glen, 2 months on the 'short' version and it's already 14 pages... good job.

I've been thinking about a school of chromis for my 40g long, I'm about to set it up again after yet another move... the previous contents are currently in a 29, and have been languishing there since May. I have a big mean maroon clown and a feisty little sixline, so I'm not sure how the chromis would fare. What do you think? Was also thinking about a 'small' tang, but I've heard they don't fare well with aggressive mates... any opinion on this?

I honestly think a school of chromis would do fine with the other fish. I had a pseudochromis from hell that would kill any living mobile creature I would add to the tank after him. But when i added all of the chromis, there were so many that he didn't know what to do. He picked at them for a couple of hours the first day, but they would schoo up and fight him off pretty quick. After that they all lived together peacefully for the most part. I'm down to 6 chromis now, but think I would still have more had I been able to get the pseudochromis out of the tank sooner.

gulfsurfer101

Hey I got me a small tiger deresa for my 12g and my GF is pissed. Oh well it's my b-day this month so I can spend a abuck or two on my tank. I also can expect those acans on Wed along with a frag of pokerstar. When it grows out a bit you'll get a frag of each so leave a small spot or two open. I figured the superman was a gonner from the way it looked after I crudely smash fragged it. If any of the frag I had given you to hold for me pulls through let me know, the other is yours so I hope it pulls through for you. I guess I won't be trying that method again. Next time I head up to San Antone I'll see if the guy still has a good chunk of the wild captured true Danea Superman. He had a good seven by three inch peice I kinda regret not getting for 60 bucks.

DSC00940.jpg

:(:(:(:(:( It's recovering atleast.

DSC00949.jpg

this is the best pic i could get of this one. it was sold to me as "sarmentosa". it's really a nice piece.

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

best pic i could get of my "pink jade" this one is pretty damn sweet too.

DSC00953.jpg

Those pics look great Glenn, don't know what your talking about. Did you see my updated FTS after Kim gave me some tips? Bare as always looks tons better.

Those pics look great Glenn, don't know what your talking about. Did you see my updated FTS after Kim gave me some tips? Bare as always looks tons better.

yeah they look better on here. I swear they look like complete crap on photobucket though, all fuzzy.

I didn't see it, I'll go check it out now.

gulfsurfer101

That tank looks like it was never even moved. Everything in there looks like it's back to par. I still have those paly's and shrooms if you want them still.

That tank looks like it was never even moved. Everything in there looks like it's back to par. I still have those paly's and shrooms if you want them still.

Yeah i do want them. i've got another frag for you too. I'll be off this weekend, give me a call.

gulfsurfer101

Sweet the freebies that I got from you are the best things in my tank. My Gf told me that if I spent anymore money on this tank she'll be leaving my ass but who cares right. I just scored some nice aussie acans that whould be here tommorrow along with a small frag of pokersar. I'll give you a call.

Archived