Top Shelf Aquatics

Diggmans's 3g JBJ Pico

diggman08

well the GPE's are fully adjusted to the new tank and stronger lighting.. the OPE's are still kinda t'd off... it opens but not fully... kinda look like a mushroom if you will.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i placed an order the TEC .. and it came in this morning :) :) :) im very pleased,, they are some of the best when it comes to customer service,quality, and shipping..

the coral is acclimating right now in the tank ;)

what i got :

Green Stardust PE

Chamilion PE

Afternoon Delight aka( magicians)

Nuclear Green Paly

Widow Makers ( freebie frag ;)

these palys are all amazing looking..im very satisfied... also got more polyps count than i thought..

the widow makers freebie frag has like 10 polyps on it

anyway pics soon to come

Sounds like you are starting to really fill out that collection bud. I haven't been on the boards a lot here lately but thought I would swing in and check on your thread.

Any pictures of the new goodies?

ill get them up. i have already taken the pics the other day, just have to load them.... ive been busy busy prepping for this STORM.. or should i say STORMSSSSS!!. 3 of them...

google said that they could possibly merge... and another one has flared up in the GULF by eastern Mexico... its getting crazy hectic around the gulf coast

nah. i stayed for Katrina,, im gonna stay for these... ( note: i live 1 block from Beach) yikes!!

thanks for the consern though really

everyone wish me luck for the storm...

the experts say this is the hurricane of the century.. and one of the top 5 biggest and most perfect hurricanes in HISTORY... it will be a cat 5 by morning.. and is going to cause major devistation and damage.. and im sure yall have been looking at the prediction models on the news.. well im in that path!! we may ride it out we may evacuate but will no for sure by morning

thanks.. weve decide to ride it out, because it has weekend, doesnt mean much considering its got a pretty big storm surge, and im on the east side of it... but still good news i guess..

thanks,, right now i have the generator running, so i can have internet access... weve been out of power all day.. and probably all tommorow.. i have lots of pics of the storm damage... i went out riding in it,, which was a thrill ride!!! anyway our home was spared,, lots of big oak tree limbs down, and what not.. one oak tree caught on Fire, because i limb fell on the Hi Voltage power line,, and the current was running through the entire tree.. it was crazy.... so we had to call 911.. and fire d rushed over in the storm..

20ft. storm surge,, ill have pics of all this up... illl try and get a before and after pics,, to show you just how high the surge was!!!..

and i keep putting the genereator on the circuit that my tank is on, so it gets running for about 30min every 3-4 hours..

Glad to hear your house was spared digg :)

We don't get hurricanes or tornado's over hear so I couldn't even imagine the intensity of the storm.

Just good to hear that your all ok :)

thanks guys for your concern.. hopefully the storms go up the east coast,, not that i would want anyone to get them.. we just need a break over here in the gulf :)

arrghhh!!! Ike and Josephine!!... come on one more month till this hurricane season it OVER!!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but hurricane season ends November 30th. Almost 3 more months :( Ike's looking like its going to be a monster :scarry:

Archived