Coral Vue Hydros

Diggmans's 3g JBJ Pico

diggman08

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.. you got me spank... good one :) lol i actually snapped some pics the other day, just have to load them up...

dive the tank is crystal clear with no algae,, coraline is coming back nicely on rocks,, and thousands of pods on the glass... hip hip huurrayyy!!! :happydance::naughtydance:

wow ijust reallyzd my 2g is already 3months old.. and this on is almost 1 month....geezz time flyss when you got a lil salt in your life

dive the tank is crystal clear with no algae,, coraline is coming back nicely on rocks,, and thousands of pods on the glass... hip hip huurrayyy!!! :happydance::naughtydance:

You know what that means.....time to move some corals over :)

wow ijust reallyzd my 2g is already 3months old.. and this on is almost 1 month....geezz time flyss when you got a lil salt in your life

I hear ya....I still can't believe that my BC is well over a year old now.

lollol :rolleyes:

its not like i have any thing in it anyway... i promise i will post pics TONIGHT!!! and in my other thread..

lollol :rolleyes:

its not like i have any thing in it anyway... i promise i will post pics TONIGHT!!! and in my other thread..

But we want to see the rock work, the set up, the sexy ass Glass Lid ... etc etc :P

lol. i know im just pickin.. i willl put them up

im mad that i had to toss my top rock... it still looks pretty good,, blahh

ok so at 1 month now boys and girls.. i did some water testing and my params are definetly stabilizing out... Nitrates are at 0ppm :) so looks like i may tranfer my PE's over soon from the Tom.

and yes i have the pics i took last week still.. just need to load themm... its called= LAZY

there is so much life in the tank right now... critter everywhere..starfish,worms,pods, hitchiker zoathid, im just really pleazed and exited.... i never seen this much action in any of my tanks, and havent even added anything to it yet :);)

nicethread.gif

whistling.gif

yawn.gif

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???PICTURES OR NONE OF THIS HAS REALLY HAPPENED!tantrum.gif

tomato.gif

I am 56 years old, I'll be 100 by the time you put up pictures of this WONDER tank!

wheelchair.gif

Awesome Digg....should be awesome once you move everything over. Sounds like you really have some great rock and life in the tank.

BUT.....like Spanko said, sure would be nice to see some pics :)

ok here are your PICTURES hehe :)

fts

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

Bristle worm ( have about 300 of them)

DSC01383.jpg

thousands of pods.. plus theres lots of different types running around the rockwork

DSC01387.jpg

some kind of star serpant maybe??

DSC01395.jpg

hitchhicker zoa

DSC01399.jpg

the "chanel" :)

DSC01396.jpg

enjoy...( i think im moving the 2g pico to the X's house today... so ill be putting my PE's in my jbj.. also check the 2g thread for lots new pics!

Finally some pics Digg....geez kill us with suspense. Tank looks good. If you want to de populate your bristles, send some my way. When I redid the 24gAP and sold friend some of the LR, my colonies of bristles went with them (sigh). I have maybe 1 or 2 left that I can see and in my Pico Reef nada nothing zilch.

I just got some Asterinas mailed to me and now looking for some bristles....

I just added some livestock to my tank but am about as bad as you on the photos.

Black sand rules!!!

So did you ever get the air out of your ac 70 ? I found what really works good for me is taking my turkey baster and filling with water and just shooting it into the filter intake in the tank. Pushes the air right out! Good luck ! I really like your tank. I have a 3 gallon Tom's And a 3 gallon pico myself. Love them. :D

thanks guys,, sorry for the late picss,, ive been slacking i know

hey angel i didnt think my pics are bad <_<:slap:

Sweet update pics bud....someone was up early this morning :)

I just breezed through and saw that you are moving one tank to your Ex girlfriends house? Are you still going to be taking care of it or are you basically giving it to her to take care of? Just curious.

Can't wait to see what all the PEs look like against the black sand. Maybe when you give her tank you might find the other zoas that you got from Marv hanging out somewhere. fingerscrossed

haha.. thanks dive.. the 2gal tank i acually bought for her and just kept it here,, but since we split up.. being the nice guy that i am :) let her keep it... but yes.. we still talk , so i will be teaching her along the way :)

dude the PE's looks just sick against the black sand,, and with the WAYYYY!! better lighting...

smitty yes the air just eventually got out on its own... all is good now :)

yeah i didnt really sleep at all last night adam.. i had to be up for 4 oclock to go fishing this morning.. so i just stayed. upp.... im just getting in and bout to knock out lol :o

Archived