SaltCritters.com

Diggmans's 3g JBJ Pico

diggman08

i got bored the other day Dive and read my entire BC29 thread.. it was a sad moment.. i had a Corona to sooth my sorrows

I know what you mean...I was going back through some of my old BC29 pictures and man have some of the corals come a long way. I think my new tank is setup a lot better for SPS. Did you know I had a new tank? Check it out sometime if you get chance or if you're looking for reading/drinking material :)

Chucktown 20H

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup patience. medium flow about mid level in tank.. fully open and sproutin babies.

yea dive i like ur new setup. but i like ur BC29 better ;)

spank, tank is doing good.. i have a problem thouh.. i cannot get those rocks to color back up,there still bleached out... im dosing purple up now, and coraline is grownin on filters walls snails, everything but the rocks..arghh!.. any tips. if u remember when i first set the tank up.. the rocks were SOLID purple Beatiful..

Sounds like things are going well Digg....other than your rocks. I, for one, have pretty much the same problem as you do. I've honestly never had a tank where the rocks are completely covered in coralline. I have patches here and there where there are some nice pink and dark purple sections but there are bare spots on the majority of my rock.

Not sure what the deal is as corals are growing like crazy. For me, I can almost tell how the tank is doing on Ca/Alk/Mg by the way that the rocks looks.

• 1 year later...
so i may be getting back into reefing!

Wooohoooo :D. I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder what Digg has been up to.". Glad to see you might be coming back. You'll have to check out my 20H and my new 17g rimless soon!!! Shoot me a PM sometime soon and let me know how things have been.

-Adam

Archived