Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

10 gallon fire hazard

hxcaquaman

Damn dude, busy busy! Do you have time to work? lol I couldn't imagine more than one.. well yes I can, my wallet just cant.

yea I have time to work, my girl friend is a big help, she's just as nuts about the hobby as i am.

with my job, I'm on call 6 days then I'm off 2, its wierd hours but its kinda nice, because some days I don't get called in. But, I still get paid for 9 hours a day if I go in or not

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need your job lol

the tank looks great!

I know what you mean about the fresh water tank, it's funny how I thought it was soooo cool..I have a 125g reef ready fresh..it has rainbow fish and 2 very larger blood parrot cichlids..someday they will kick the bucket and I can put all 3 of my salty tanks in that :) see I have a plan lol I have a 40L, 75g and now my 10g..also have 20L with 4 fire bellied toads and a 20L with 2 leopard geckos i dunno how the hubby puts up with it..he could care less about the reef hobby :(

get a new job and a new hubby... haha jk

its sad, I need to get a storage unit for all the crap I'm not using, I'll put it to good use when I find a house, that or start selling it. I don't know

thats thing, I don't have a garage, and the apartment I'm in is TINY, with all the tanks and electronics I bet ya 10 to 1 that I am slowly getting microwaved in my apartment.

it would be cool to glow a nice green at night, would need a flash light.

how many shroomies would you want? like I said I have 5-7 I think, they are chilling in the fuge they aren't attached to anything, maybe a shell, but most just hang out in the sand bed

socrates will eat your face

and my new lil box of fun. still working out the details on the LR and other stuff that I'm going to order for it.

post-37588-1222129943_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1222129985_thumb.jpg

nope... never enough haha, I just put 2 in storage yesterday go figure.

I got the Aquapod at cost from a local supplier, so I couldn't pass up that deal.

He's been really awesome, anything I want from a site he checks his suppliers and gets it for me at cost or darn close to it, since his shop isn't his main form of income it doesn't matter if he makes big sales or anything, he's just a really smart dude that wants to get more people into the hobby.

he hooked my buddy up with a massive clean up crew for like 30 bucks, a CUC that would have cost 60-70 at least anywhere else.

purplefirefish
nope... never enough haha, I just put 2 in storage yesterday go figure.

I got the Aquapod at cost from a local supplier, so I couldn't pass up that deal.

He's been really awesome, anything I want from a site he checks his suppliers and gets it for me at cost or darn close to it, since his shop isn't his main form of income it doesn't matter if he makes big sales or anything, he's just a really smart dude that wants to get more people into the hobby.

he hooked my buddy up with a massive clean up crew for like 30 bucks, a CUC that would have cost 60-70 at least anywhere else.

sounds like we all need to go visit your friend. haha

There aren't enough pictures on this page!

Shrubbery.

027.jpg

New acans. Can't quite capture its colors.

033.jpg

I'm not looking at you until you feed me.

024.jpg

028.jpg

Ok. Which ones were those again...Haha. I can't find where I saved the pics. Just send me the pics in a message, or describe them to me. My bad :lol:

Oh, and your tank looks awesome. That frogfish becomes more adorable every time I see him!

Archived