SaltCritters.com

10 gallon fire hazard

hxcaquaman

post-30449-1219036246_thumb.jpgpost-30449-1219036262_thumb.jpg

they eat out of my hands and fallow me when i am in the room.They even set by my hand when i am in there tank

. beautiful photos bud. very very nice

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you

and your tank looks AMAZING.

if it wasn't for the giant lavander mushies I would have a giant hole in the middle of my tank haha

picked them up cheap from a private shop... actually I got all of my coral from him.

fill it up with macro and mushrooms, my red shrooms are dropping heads and moving and leaving babies like crazy, so I'm just starting to clear em out a lil here and there and tossing them in the pico maybe to do some trading with

maybe I'll put a pair of tiny gobies in there just for fun, who knows.... its FULL of copepods, if you look at the rocks closely it looks like the are moving... tons of pods

squirrelieygrrrl

sounds cool!

my flourescent green frilly shrooms have all of a sudden decided to multiply! must be in the air, er water.... :P

squirrelieygrrrl

its funny how we seem to be pulled towards colors. im having a pink fetish atm, lol, looks like youve got a burgundy/red one. :P

yea, it just seems like the best pieces I find are all the same color...

How funny. We do the same thing! Most everything in our tank is like minty green or minty green with pink. :P

if it wasn't such a P.I.T.A. I'd pick up a black sun coral for my angler to hide out in, hopefully he adjusts and turns burgandy haha.

he won't be hunting fish for awhile tho, he's a lil guy, ghost shrimp and krill for awhile

when he graduates outta his huggies then he'll get fish to eat haha

Cool angler!

Some of them are cute, but I think they scare my mom a little :P

one thing that is nice about anglers, they don't move that fast.. so they are easy to photograph

I fed him at noon, it was awesome. I love watching these guys eat.

2 new photos of my angler Sócrates

him ready to drop down in for the kill and the stare down before lunch.

please excuse my signature smoke effect in the second picture, I have a tendencey to smoke while taking pics

I need to add a a caption to the second photo, if you were the shrimp what would you be saying in this photo?

" AWW Sh!t, I'm screwed " haha

post-37588-1219077250_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1219077272_thumb.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl

neat ian!

i say you need to take a nice macro shot of his/her face. they kind of remind me of toads. sort of. any how. i think hes wicked. i think socrates is a great name for him. awesome!

Looks like a turd........ but a cool turd, right?

ouch.... I don't know of many turds that eat shrimp and fish in one bite or cost 99 bucks ...

cured live rock, I really actually started the tank about 8 months ago, then it crashed due to the death of an urchin and my brain coral. IT WAS HUGE.

it bounced back pretty quickly, this new set up is almost 2 months old

and of course I used live sand

just a note, for those reading. in the coming months I will be starting a new thread for a custom build. I may get started on it this week.... but it will be a long while til it has anything living it.

a custom 10 gallon, split into a 5 gallon fuge and 5 gallons of viewing area, its gonna be a macro paradise :)

Well I must say your doing a great job I love the angler excellent choice ! :D

thank you!

I think after today that I'm going to have to kick this new 10 gallon split macro project into high gear, my angler is starting to enjoy the back of my tank and I have to feed him out of the net. since my snails like to eat ghost shrimp too. so he can grow into the 10 gallon, then when he gets too big for it I'll have my 29 gallon ready to go for him

Archived