inTank Media Baskets

10 gallon fire hazard

hxcaquaman

Awesome tank.

thank you :D

this is the most replies I've had to my pictures so quickly, some much love :)

if you look at the bulk rock located on bottom of th stack its turning green!@? !@?#

its not hair algae, it started out yellowish, now green. I wonder whats next.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet tank! The new lights look awesome!

thanks,

I think the lights maybe a curse.... ever since I put them on my red shrooms have been stretching out, moving, leaving babies everywhere and actually some have literally jumped ship and detached from the rock.

my xenia has made a full recovery from the frag I cut off :D the frag is doing well and adjusting to the metal halide in my girlfriends tank

same goes for my kenya tree, its recovering, just a little slow for my tastes, but thankfully I didn't kill it when I fragged it. as for the frag, its not doing as well. The rubber band was too loose, now its mia in the Fuge

speaking well rather typing about the fuge, the bastard hitchiker crab molted today or last night, just found the left overs and removed them from the tank. GREAT now the little prick is growing.

Thats about it as of now, no real updates or plans for anything else aside from paying more attention to the fuge, its turning into a really fun side project. and Buying some MACRO, I really want mangroves and red Grape.

maybe if anyone requests to see my 2.5 gallon night light I'll put pictures up of little wonder.

almost no flow, no real filtration and is infested with pods. The tank is like a little wonder

also I want to set up a fuge under my tank but I have no idea how to do it and I don't want to drill anyone have any blueprints and recommendations for piping and pumps???

squirrelieygrrrl

looks sweet man,

those rhrodactis sure look like there lovin the new light. that is a real purdy little ric. dont tease! post pics!

you can simply use maxi jet power heads and plumb them inline. quite simple. ive been thinking about doing a similar thing with my tank.

Hello! You're from Indiana and I live in Leechburg by Kiski area! You're practically my neighbor. :P

Your tank is looking great! I'm jealous. :)

Oh and I have the same light as you. You'll be pleased with the growth of everything.

thegodfishy7111

i am a witness first hand i have seen both of this guys tanks and well thats what i would like to see in myne some day ha ha Good job and thanks for the help :lol:

Wow the tank looks great! I bet you are loving all these replies!

damn straight haha :) :) :)

Theres a new guy in town....

post-37588-1219007822_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1219007863_thumb.jpg

the yellow is from the snail that happened to be in the way when I was floating the bag

some pics of the 2.5 gallons of bad crabs and macro

post-37588-1219029062_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1219029072_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1219029102_thumb.jpg

it looks like a black Angler (Antennarius pictus)

how in the world did you get it?

you must have one hell of a zoom on your computer or you a really good guesser

yep he's a lil guy... I had to get rid of the damsel... he was beating him up and the angler nipped at him, if by chance the damsel would have made it into the anglers mouth that would have been the end of the both of them.

post-37588-1219034635_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1219034657_thumb.jpg

gotcha, I like scorpions and leaf fish, live aquaria has a small pair for sale in the divers den... they are beautiful, but I don't like the idea of venomous fish, kinda scares me. I'm allergic to bees and I don't wanna swell up and die aquascaping my tank :D

lol, sweet new fish ian

hes super cute.

thanks squirrel

I just hope he doesn't decide to side in one of the monster lavander shrooms, they'll eat anything.

my luck it will happen and you'll be able to here me cussing across the states :D

squirrelieygrrrl
thanks squirrel

I just hope he doesn't decide to side in one of the monster lavander shrooms, they'll eat anything.

my luck it will happen and you'll be able to here me cussing across the states :D

LOL! :lol:

Archived