Cultivated Reef

10 gallon fire hazard

hxcaquaman

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I haven't updated in a while heres a crummy little cell phone pic for now nothing new, just a ton of growth

Ian

post-37588-1244745450_thumb.jpg

i know right? my lavender mushrooms finally split and the gsp is growing on my back wall now.

I removed a ball of chaeto that was bigger than a soft ball a couple of weeks ago, and I'm infested with snails and starfish now.

thanks you guys.

o i forgot to add, im running completely all natural filtration no fiter floss, no carbon nothing, just chaeto and mangroves and lots of snails and hermits :)

4 astera 5 nissariss 2 margirita snails and I think like only3-4 hermits. my HOB fuge is full of baby snails!

nothing really new wanted to up load better quality pics and show off the growth and the recovery of my cabbage and devils hand leathers :) and the newest addition to the apartment, Yuri the russian dwarf hamster

more fun pics. frogspawn corner, socrates and ugly polyps a mushroom

post-37588-1245011044_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011102_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011111_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011140_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011156_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011305_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011316_thumb.jpg

post-37588-1245011329_thumb.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl

hey!

welcome back! the tank is looking great! thats a ton of growth! i love that blue tipped hammer. purdy. did you always have that in there? nice to see that Soc' is still in there too.

hope all is well

~squirrel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

:angry:

socrates bit the dust today. seems as though when my massive mushrooms expanded the other day they over lapped and smushed socrates into the sand.

had him for 2 years.

don't have the money or desire to replace him at this time.

other than that the rest of the tank is doing fine, I'm going to do a water change tomorrow and clean up the glass and get some new photos up.

well the duncans are still pissed off, and go figure the camera we use for really awesome photos.... the battery is dead so I decide to just grab my lil video camera and upload a tour of the ten gallon fire hazard.

Archived