Innovative Marine Aquariums

10 gallon fire hazard

hxcaquaman

answer to all life's problems

:)

u know it.

it just makes me think of the simpsons or the episode of futurama where fry tries to do it with a mermaid

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
u know it.

it just makes me think of the simpsons or the episode of futurama where fry tries to do it with a mermaid

LOLOLOLOLZ!

it's so sad, he is such a sweetie! look what he does for her!

Futurama_216_-_The_Deep_South.jpg

and this....is just funny...lol

motivator8981666eu0.jpg

my girl friend asked me what I wanted for my b-day and I said pencils with frank grimes printed on it, a red jacket like fry's and a briefcase full of air for when we move under the sea

dahliaheartsyou
my girl friend asked me what I wanted for my b-day and I said pencils with frank grimes printed on it, a red jacket like fry's and a briefcase full of air for when we move under the sea

LOLOL!!!!

does she....have....

ONE EYE?!?!?!

Eye_anim.gif

no.... Gross

"why couldn't it be the other way around with the fish part on the top and the lady part on the bottom."

dahliaheartsyou
no.... Gross

"why couldn't it be the other way around with the fish part on the top and the lady part on the bottom."

LOLOLOLOLOL.

is your gf EnjoiFish?

she is very nice either way :)

dahliaheartsyou
yep thats her :)

she likes my banner and wants one too, if its not too much to ask...

sure!

i got a couple more people asking me today...so it may take a day :)

I like your tank & Frogfish. My 10g might just end up being a fish and live rock only tank. I just got the rock today (so I'll let it cycle for a month or so before I get a Frogfish) I might just get a cheap small fish to aide in the cycle until it becomes lunch for the Frogfish ;)

cool deal, depends on the fish you get, I had the same plans with a 3 stripe damsel. I HATE DAMSELS and he ended up getting too big and picked on my frogfish he ended up nipping at the damsel and I realized that if he got it in his mouth that both fish would die.

I think if I do start up another tank it will be another frogfish tank or a mantis tank

I would like to get two sargassium frogfish and see what happens with competition in the tank

but these are both dreams at the moment, just letting things go with the flow and letting the corals grow

thanks for looking

--Ian

any PA locals on here??

cause I have some loose red shrooms and a rock with a shroom attached to it that has some coraline and mini feather dusters on it if anyone wants to trade I'll post some pics tomorrow it

dahliaheartsyou
Thanks. Ian thinks it would look a lot better if everyone had a sig from you.

haha, eh, i like el fabuloso's best.

he totally has the best :)

Mischeif Nite
any PA locals on here??

cause I have some loose red shrooms and a rock with a shroom attached to it that has some coraline and mini feather dusters on it if anyone wants to trade I'll post some pics tomorrow it

What part of PA are ya from?

its not set up and the fact the I pretty much have to feed him out of a net right now, he's just too small

this way I know how much he is eating, vs dumping damsels in there

Archived