SaltCritters.com

Fiction's 3g Picotope. (Back up and running!)

fiction101

man all that stuff looks excellent. Im getting a frag of the candy apples and watermellons from NVTE on thursday, Ill let you know how they are.

Awesome! I've been looking for watermelons, they're one of my fav type of zoa. :D

Another FTS.

P1010109.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Really filling out nicely. Macros usually look messy to me in displays, but that red grape looks excellent. fits in nicely.

Wow. Really filling out nicely. Macros usually look messy to me in displays, but that red grape looks excellent. fits in nicely.

It's definitely one of the nicer looking macro algae's. :)

I have a red algae that looks like grass...Not hair algae because its WAY too thick for that and doesn't spread. I'm pretty sure its a macro of some sort. Id pull it but its kind of nice.

As far as the cloves taking over the zoas, I have some encrusting gorg. that literally started growing up the stalks of two Star Dust PE's....

I have a red algae that looks like grass...Not hair algae because its WAY too thick for that and doesn't spread. I'm pretty sure its a macro of some sort. Id pull it but its kind of nice.

As far as the cloves taking over the zoas, I have some encrusting gorg. that literally started growing up the stalks of two Star Dust PE's....

encrusting gorg is a pain, it choked out a bunch of nice clove polyps of mine. I guess it's the same as GSP.

Anyone using oceanic salt for their pico's? I was thinking about switching now that I have a few sps frags.

What cuc do you have? Have you witness anything trying to devour it?

2 astrea snails, 2 ceriths, 1 scarlet, and 1 blue legged hermit. I have noticed that sometimes a branch of it looks like it has almost been sliced in half. But it doesn't seem to affect the growth.

This is looking awesome. What room do you keep your tank in? If i had that in my room i'd never leave, i'd be glued to it by my eyes.

This is looking awesome. What room do you keep your tank in? If i had that in my room i'd never leave, i'd be glued to it by my eyes.

hah, yep I get stuck staring at it a lot! It's on my desk, so I'm able to look at it right from my computer. :D

I added a clam from my friends 100g tank. He had a butterfly picking at it, so I'm holding it until he's able to catch the butterfly. I was wondering how much calcium these suckers suck out of a tank each day?

not sure... never had one in such a small tank. you'll probably just have to keep a really close eye on the levels to see what happens. I just started my own pico... love your tank. i'll be following along! B)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just ordered a 12" 18w current satellite fixture from petsolutions for only $34. Drsfostersmith sell them for around $60 so it seems like a great deal.

Archived