Top Shelf Aquatics

Fiction's 3g Picotope. (Back up and running!)

fiction101

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's an updated fts. :)

P1010075.jpg

I got rid of my sexy shrimp, it seemed to pick at most of my corals. I think some of palys had a fungus or some sort of problem so I dipped them in iodide for a full minute. I believe they're looking somewhat healthier now. I added a nice colony of neon bright green centered daisy polyps. Also I added a mini jet 404 in the corner of my tank, with it pointed straight up. It provides a nice wave effect on the surface of the water.

Fiction, PM me pls.

Ah Weetabix. Good thing you posted here, I still owe you the red grape algae. I've had it sitting in a container for a few weeks now. I just got to get off my lazy "ss and ship it. PM me your address, I'll take it over to the post office right now. :)

P1010078.jpg

The tank is looking awesome. How well do the Nucs grow for you?

They seem to be growing fast, I have two frags that each have grown about 3 new polyps since I bought them. The PD's on the other hand are growing slow.

have you had any issues with cuc members eating or gardening the grape algae? Something in my tank decided to "pick the grapes" and leave the stem uprooted by the power head in my tank :(

How long have you had the Nuc colony?

Since 2/20. Actually I bought the second one, at the beginning of March.

have you had any issues with cuc members eating or gardening the grape algae? Something in my tank decided to "pick the grapes" and leave the stem uprooted by the power head in my tank :(

No, I've never heard of any kind of cuc eating grape algae. What kind of crabs and snails do you have?

Nice 3 polyps since then is great growth

They seem to be the fastest growing polyps I have. My mohawks are the only other paly's of mine that have shown new growth.

Oh yea hes down by me I was interested in a couple of his zoa frags but he ran out. Hes got some great coral.

Have you seen his candy apple greens in person? I was thinking about buying a frag.

man all that stuff looks excellent. Im getting a frag of the candy apples and watermellons from NVTE on thursday, Ill let you know how they are.

Archived