Top Shelf Aquatics

Day Job

scottyreef

I'm an eco-enthusiast. :P I work for two prominent non profit organizations. One is a a family organization that has been around since the 40s and sends me to exciting places like Antarctica and the other has been around for over a hundred years and doesn't send me to exciting places, but I like it anyway. I'm also working on starting my own NGO.

eddiecorrea
Geomatics engineering technologist, who specializes in cartography, and works in domestic and international oil and gas exploration.

The best part about my job? I make some really great maps and have some incredibly complicated spatial issues to resolve. The worst part? It is very high pressure at times, and sometimes I work 70 hours a week.

I'd kill to only work 70 hours a week. I'm a warehouse manager for a very large company in Seattle. I work minimum 6 days a week and 14 hours a day. Wanna trade? haha

I'm an orthopedic physical therapist and the facility director of my office.

I'd kill to only work 70 hours a week. I'm a warehouse manager for a very large company in Seattle. I work minimum 6 days a week and 14 hours a day. Wanna trade? haha

:blink: Are they paying you by the hour or are you just a glutton for punishment?

Reef Hollister
Fashion Designer. :huh: I'm utterly outnumbered here.

Whether you know it or not, or if it matters, you are my 15 years old daughter's hero. :) You have her dream job.

eddiecorrea
:blink: Are they paying you by the hour or are you just a glutton for punishment?

Oh I'm hourly. haha. I make very good money and enjoy my job.

I'm in school right now at Western Michigan studying voice. Hoping someday to be a big rich and famous opera singer.....we'll see what happens. I basically live on loans for rent and food, but for the tank I run my own recording business. I specialize in classical music. It does pretty well, enough for me to get my fix of frags and whatnot.

www.myspace.com/rjprecording

If interested help me buy more frags!

My cousin use to go to western or "wastern" as they called it. Been there a few times, fun place.

revaltion131
My cousin use to go to western or "wastern" as they called it. Been there a few times, fun place.

Most of my family has gone there as well. It's a disgrace that I've never even been to the campus...

Fire fighter/Paramedic so if I show up its usually a bad day best day on the job was saving a little girls life who was severely abused, worst day was when we responded to a trailer fire that had four children inside and couldn't help them.

Work for Lockheed/Martin Marietta Ga. in our flight test dept. Adding and installing different types of test equipment on our Military aircraft. Mostly C-5's and C 130's both cargo planes. I like it well enough ,it allows me to travel with the company sometimes, not on our aircraft. It's weird I have never flown on any of ours and have been there over 27yr.

Edited by dling
Tower Crane Operator

My office always has the best views.

Crazy! I'd watch the three big tower cranes they used to build Encana's new office tower ("The Bow). My stomach did flip flops just watching.