inTank Media Baskets

Day Job

scottyreef

I was a full time paramedic until I had a career ending back injury on the job at a car accident during a snow storm. I am now a stay at home mom with a 13 month old boy and our second due in april. Loved my job and wish it was my wife who could stay home with my son, but at least one of us gets to be with him.

Regional Sales Manager at a manufacturing company. I help design and sell process equipment in almost every industry out there. All most every time I watch " How it is made " I see equipment that my company has supplied or bid on. No two days the same.

• 4 months later...

I am mostly a stay at home dad with a son who has major special needs, 24 hour care, trach tube feeding tube major facial and airway malformations, full time job really. I do occasionally go and fine finish peaoples cabinets, but my wife is the major cash earner, she's kind of a minor tv celeb

Tug Captain 500 ton open ocean with tow endorsement.......I move ships around the harbor between long distance tows up and down the west coast.

Student in environmental studies/environmental law and a job in capital planning recycled water projects for the city of San Jose. It's amazing how often I connect our hobby to how a waste water treatment plant operates. I'm known as the fish guy where I work