ReefCleaners.org

Day Job

scottyreef

ISA certified arborist, licensed pesticide applicator for turf, trees and shrubs and structural pests..mostly diagnostics and sales....pretty good with plants, getting better with corals..

• 2 weeks later...
you kill babies?!!?

no i prune and remove trees, diagnose pest and disease problems, treat if needed...i save as many as i can and promote native flora whenever i can...abortionists and the mothers who pay them (or our government) kill babies

I am an accountant for a Property Management company and I hate my job. I am desperately seeking new employment, as the compensation as well as the enjoyment factor from my current job is not cutting it for me.

PC Support & Server Services for CME Group (Chicago Mercantile Exchange/Chicago Board Of Trade)

B)

Registered Investment Advisor by day, father/husband by evening, futures/forex trader by night.

bhskicker18

Currently wash cars but am about to be either a Quick Lane Advisor (Oil Change and stuff like that) or a sales assistant at the local Ford dealership. Which ever makes me more money! Then in year or so be a sales associate at the same dealership (uncle is the GM haha).

Job #1: Taking care of my family and home.

Job #2: I had become very concerned with censorship and various political and/or religious agendas. I am worried what this will do to books. So, I've started an "ark" of sorts...or call it a Private library. It's non-profit do doesn't earn me anything. It relies on donations from others as well as whatever books I purchase for the library. I've even had authors donate copies of their published books. Obviously they share my concerns.

Job 3#: My mother and I are starting a business in which we create custom blends of herbs, essential oils, resins, etc for a wide variety of purposes all based on the customer's recipe and personal needs. Lots of people have a blend they want but don't want to buy full amounts of ten different components that they may not use again. That's where we come in. All profits are currently being turned back in to the business but soon that will change. :) I need the cash to support my hobbies and the library.

Lingwendil

I'm a cable installation technician for a company that contracts for charter cable and comcast. Im usually around the modesto california area, but they flew me out to houston texas to do comcast for a couple months, I've only been home a little over a month this year, I'm the guy that travels where they need help.

I used to work at home depot for two years and got laid off, and before that I was the fish and reptile guy for a pet store in Ceres, california for two years. I had free reign over the fish room for the last year i was here, it was great!

Thrassian Atoll

I am in the Air Force. It will be 9 years in October. I currently do Low Observable maintenance on the B-2.

Yossarian88
I am in the Air Force. It will be 9 years in October. I currently do Low Observable maintenance on the B-2.

Had a hard time seeing your post.

revaltion131

That would be an awesome job; my favorite military aircraft. I'm an AF brat, but my father worked in Public Health, just got to drool over the planes from afar.