inTank Media Baskets

Day Job

scottyreef

I work for Sears Canada Corporate Customer Service. I take complaints all day long and I dont make good money, just enough to scrape by in this hobby. Thank god for low rent.

Chemical fire suppression installer, everything but sprinklers. On Friday nights I dress up as a midget woman with one leg and walk the streets.

Haha :lol:

Wow guys i havent been though this thread in a while its really tanken off and my old boss plays poker for a living now he says he averages about 60/hr for a 40 work week.

I own a automobile detailing company, not saying much as it is me and my business partner. We had 6 employees back in June, stupid W and stupid economy almost have us in the tank. I have a multimedia degree and am looking to start getting my resume out for graphic design positions. Anybody wanna see my portfolio? :P

Paramedic-EMT.....trauma junkie, help sick and injured people on 9-1-1 calls for the county ambulance. I save lives, what do you do?! lol =p

I've done the 911 scene, now I'm in a hospital (more money). What really sucks is you can't make being EMS a career. Well, you can, you'll just never make any money, except as a flight medic. Hence, going for my MD to be a flight surgeon.

As of yeseterday Im looking for employment dang economy anyone need help!!

I'm in the same position right now. I haven't been to work in two weeks. I was rebuilding pools and work stopped so I started cutting down trees and digging a cave for the boss, then he ran out of money so I'm about to start looking for work here soon if things don't pick back up.

i'm a forth year U of T student, and a reservations agt for sunwing.ca on the weekends, anyone in Canada that wants caribbean travel let me know, can hook you up with friends and family discount :D

I'm a stay-at-home mom so for the most part hubby pays the bills. But I also am starting up my own little business where I sell several items including hand-dyed fabric that I make to a local needlework shop, as well as beadweaving and fingerweaving pieces. I also sell some prints of my photographs. Whatever works! We are trying to save up to buy a house. I also volunteer in pet rescue.

Edited by Jenna
  • 2 weeks later...

Back to the emerald isles i go. my plane departs on monday morning so to anyone on the other side of the pond how needs reef help drop me a line

Cheers

Scott

Hotel Concierge at the Marriott. It has it's ups and downs, but for the most part my life is content because of it.

I was originally going into teaching with my bachelors, but in my surrounding school districts you really have to love teaching because these schools are not well funded and will make you pay for supplies out-of-pocket. My bleeding heart just doesn't flow crimson for the situation.

But before all this, what got me through college was my managing a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Imagine hearing everyday from die-hard Starbucks drinking aficionados that your coffee doesn't taste anything like theirs. Duh. Should I tell you now or later that your cup of Verona coffee you're drinking is Costa Rican, hmm?

Let's consider the latter job my worst, ja?

I am a full time student at a little college in Iowa. I work at Hy-Vee Distribution Center on weekends to help pay for this expensive hobby I got myself into. And my first job was a bus boy at a little local restaurant.

Digital Media Designer for the 24 hour local news network, Bay News 9

Family of products: Bay News 9, Catch 47, Bay news 9 en espanol, Tampa Bay On Demand, Bay News 9 On Demand, Travel Weather Now, and BayNews9.com

Right on bro! Been here all my life, and love it... For the most part! ;)

I was born in Spolkane and have family in Seattle its been 10 years since I lived there I live in Ohio nowadays -_-