Coral Vue Hydros

Day Job

scottyreef

neanderthalman
I'm a supervisor at a power plant. I supervise a team of operators who make electricity for PSEG Power in New Jersey.

Nuclear or Fossil?

I'm a full time grad student, working on my doctorate in physical therapy.

I am a carpenter and I work for the seminary I attend. Right now we are wrapping up a GIANT building that we built 250 bookshelves for (8' tall, 3+" wide). We didn't build the building, but in the event of an earthquake, the bookshelves will probably hold the building up.

I am in the Master of Divinity program there. Theology/Preaching.

What seminary? My dad was a carpenter at the seminary he got his MDiv from.

A large animal from Africa with a big mouth and teeth and a mean disposition to make it very dangerous - perhaps killing more people than any other large animal. They are not reef safe. ;)

HIPPA OTOH is the law that protects patient confidentiality. :D

this is a pet peeve of mine...ok, people not in healthcare are excused, but otherwise learn the acronym! It's HIPAA, not HIPPA...health insurance portability & accountability act.

• 3 weeks later...
interesting, i would have thought there would be more scientists on this site... im a research scientist at stanford medical working with HIV.

I'm a medical student on a research fellowship year working with outer hair cells in the cochlea (which are similar to the hair cells located in the lateral line of fish). Since the hours are a lot better than clinics and I actually get a stipend, I'm hoping to use this year to build up a larger tank and stabilize it before returning to school next fall...

Edited by liudachris

i am contracting by the epa to work R&D for a proteomics project looking for biomarkers of endocrine disrupter exposure. like the compound everyone is worrying about in water bottles (BPA) ect.

i saw a fellow RWUer on here in the earlier posts...class of 2005 here

this is a pet peeve of mine...ok, people not in healthcare are excused, but otherwise learn the acronym! It's HIPAA, not HIPPA...health insurance portability & accountability act.

:o:blush::P :P

My involvement with health care predates this act. By a lot.

-hank

• 3 weeks later...

Branch manager for America's Best Choice Financial Group in Union City, CA.

I practice FHA loans exclusively. Also, I study at Bay Area college of nursing every Monday and Tuesday from 5pm-10pm. Furthermore, I undertake clinicals every other weekends. :)

My future aim is to retail for either Elos, Cadlights or Solana. I have about 1250 square feet of vacant warehouse in Union City.

Edited by ReefKing
I'm a machine operator for a fairly large steel building mfg. Not very glamorous, but gets the bills paid... Been there for 12 years now...

Since June... I switched to a "office job". Now I am in Component Sales for said Co.

Damn... I've never had a office job before! It takes some getting used too!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...