SaltCritters.com

Day Job

scottyreef

10 years in the US Air Force specializing in radar systems (8 years) and computer networks (2 years).

Father of 2.

Fish and invert husbandry volunteer at adventure aquarium.

I have a variety of occupations, currently I am a Aquaculture & Fish Management Sciences student, a security guard & a medical marijuana caregiver.

phppcocz9pmjo6.th.jpg

:eek:

holy ######

• 3 weeks later...
10 years in the US Air Force specializing in radar systems (8 years) and computer networks (2 years).

Father of 2.

Fish and invert husbandry volunteer at adventure aquarium.

In Jersey?

My coworker used to do the jellies there. How long have you been volunteering?

In Jersey?

My coworker used to do the jellies there. How long have you been volunteering?

Only a couple months now, but I'm liking working on non-reef tanks more than I was expecting. Plus my knife skills are improving.

The behind the scenes area for the jellies is very Dr. Frankenstein like. One of these days I'm going to remember to take my camera and post a thread.

Primo tech chick for a small business that does outsourced IT for local businesses - I handle managed services for about 25 companies, add walk-in business service, call-in remote service and random residential stuff and pregnancy and I'm a tad bit stressed out. Once I can get out of the habit of switching my brain off when I leave the office, I'll be working on my server 08 certifications and try to get my edge back with *nix, I used to be a freaking guru.

• 2 weeks later...

good luck on your savings for your new reef tank man. I know its hard to save up when you dont make a whole lot of money but stick with it and your hard work will pay off

eddiecorrea
hey im feeling a little sick. gimme gimme.

lamo. I could actually use some because I just broke my hand.

worked as a mech at the local gm dealership :P

Worked. lol sorry but GM isnt gonna be around much longer.

I am in the Coast Guard. Great job. Much better than my last job and that was a construction equipment mechanic. It was fun but I got bored. Im only 20 though but I worked there for 5 years.

I am working at a restaurant for $7.50 an hour. I just set up a PA for a crawfish boil today for $50. I tutor this costa rican mama in Chemistry for $15 about four hours a week. I mow/weed eat/trim 6+ acre yards for $55 an hour-4hours per week right now. Looking to get way more yards this season. I made enough last summer to not work until like four weeks ago.

eddiecorrea
Got any online discount codes that you can hook a fellow reefer up with? :)

I'm planning a trip up to Glacier National Park and I'm gonna need a new tent

I live about 15mins from GNP. Its basically my backyard.

I'm a student studying criminology and biology at North Carolina State University. I get the majority of my funds from my Army officer training stipend. 2 more years 'till graduation..........sheesh.

So basically your ROTC. My cousins are all ROTC and they get paid to go to school while not having to pay for school at all lol. Its a sweet deal.