Cultivated Reef

Day Job

scottyreef

WhiteVelvetStarfish

I'm only 19 so don't pick on me lol

I work for CVS Corporate in RI. I am the tech support for the CVS.com and CVS Online Photo websites...

I am an accounting major so this is only temporary

LFS- saltwater department

start saturday :happy:

i'm jealous ;)

I work in marketing at an asset management co here in NYC. I was totally all set to be a Space Shuttle Commander (for the first Mars mission), but what with my trick knee and all....

Crap.

• 3 weeks later...

atm im going to a technical highschool to be a plumber so all my $$$ comes from christmas and my birthday and savings and im hopeing to get a job sooon

Edited by coralcor

Freelance (aquatics) writing, and I'm a critical care technician at an emergency room. I hate the 9-5 (was a systems and networks admin for a few years) so I refuse to work more than 3 days a week. That's a big part of the reason I like the medical field (and freelance writing...work from home!). I start medical school soon.

Edited by D2Rhino

Journeyman Welder, fabricator. Work for one of the biggest employers in my area, unfortunately we are in the midst of the biggest lay off in the area too. Doesn't leave much money for fish stuff right now..

Hoping to start working for myself sometime in the near future.

Student at University of California, San Diego. Currently pursuing a B.S. in Biochemistry. I will be applying to dental school during May 2009. Currently a manager in training for the clinic that students run in San Diego (position does not pay). We provide free dental services to people without any form of insurance.

Money for hobby comes from financial aid ='[

advertising (going on 18 years now) Since my tank is on my desk, my accountant says it is a tax writeoff, which kicks butt.

Spent many a year in college waitressing. Made some very good money, considering it is technically unskilled labor.

Retail Sales, I sell residential lighting, specify and do layouts...I pretty much do everything around here except sign the checks. Unfortunately I don't get paid extra for the extra I put in, so I spend alot of work time on the internet :D

that sounds like an interesting job

apprentice arbourist in edmonton, canada

My father in-law is going to be doing a show in Edmonton next weekend (weekend of the 17th). He's in a Bon-Jovi cover band.. pretty badass.

anyways...

I'm a claims adjuster for Nationwide Auto Insurance. There's alot of people that don't like me. *sigh* :(