Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

Yeah but your hot soup will keep Goldilocks and the three bears away which is good for the soul. So it's pretty much win win.

I think this thread has jumped the shark.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think ill even be in the pic with it... definately mooning the camera... just cant decide whether or not to write ur name on my ass.

can i have a copy :D:P:flower:

Since Prorapotor showed his skills in paint, I couldnt be out done! :lol:

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_0080_8.jpg

Shall I post a copy of this on your tank threads?

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_0080_8.jpg

diss needs more boobz

So how do you like my artwork Proraptor?

I think it really adds to the cube pictures, especially since it doenst exist anymore bwhaahahah!

And your current tank is simply stunning lol...My first reef tank 4 years ago looked better than that two weeks after cycling! :lol:

Mark S....What are you doing out of the beginners section again!?!?!

Sorry siwelk, no pictures of boobs in Proraptors tank pics.....Even though he does have a super hot GF. :rolleyes:

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_0080_8.jpg

Oh no you di-int!

tails that was lame . your tanks are way more ghetto.but what a thread lmao we need prop where is prop?

Ohh but I am only 2 weeks away from moving into our new house, and I will actually have a tank room with a 150G sump, 40 brd Frag tank, 120G SPS reef lit with 2 400W halides, plus my 37g on a stand seperate, plus a custom15h hooked to the main system.

For the most part, the system was partically dismantaled and throw together to work for a few more weeks until the move, thats why it looks like that.

Just wait and see how ghetto it is......

Ohh but I am only 2 weeks away from moving into our new house, and I will actually have a tank room with a 150G sump, 40 brd Frag tank, 120G SPS reef lit with 2 400W halides, plus my 37g on a stand seperate, plus a custom15h hooked to the main system.

For the most part, the system was partically dismantaled and throw together to work for a few more weeks until the move, thats why it looks like that.

See what being pretty gets you?

Just playin

you will have to post when that is setup.but for now your on the ropes!imo

For sure, look for the thread!...I dont care what the outside looks like right now, the inside is really kicking ass....Unlike Proraptors tank! :lol: ......

thats no longer nano....:(

lol i kid :lol:

Sweetie,

I guess I should be in the beginners section..... only had a nano since 2005 and reefs since somewhere around 1990. I don’t claim to be an expert at all, nor do I post much here. You do provide some good posts in the other sections. Thanks for that.

But, you will do so much better for yourself if you finish your schooling, get your degree and quit this so called modeling.

The reason I say that is... I am being as honest as I can. Those pics you posted in the beginning only make you look like a trashy, self centered skank and I don’t think you are. (Well you are self centered). The pics of you on the boat and the other two are so incredibly bad, I am speechless. You do yourself a disservice. Surely you don’t think they are good. Someone needs to tell you how awful they make you look. You are nice looking, but ...come on... those are more than terrible. Drop them off at a real talent agency and have them evaluated. If all the claims you make are true, you dont need the $300 bucks, only to be embarassed by these photos someday.

Anyway…I am done with this thread …good luck and good reefing.

The pics of you on the boat and the other two are so incredibly bad, I am speechless. You do yourself a disservice. Surely you don’t think they are good. Someone needs to tell you how awful they make you look. You are nice looking, but ...come on... those are more than terrible. Drop them off at a real talent agency and have them evaluated. If all the claims you make are true, you dont need the $300 bucks, only to be embarassed by these photos someday.

Those photos looked pretty good to me, speaking of which is the other girl single? :)

I dont work with talent agencies....Why pay them to find you jobs?

I find my own jobs on craigslist and many other places. I made $1200 during the week of the daytona 500 between 2 photo shoots and promotional modeling...If you think I am doing bad for myself, think again.

Thats my middle sister Evie, we all model and bank at it.

I dont work with talent agencies....Why pay them to find you jobs?

I find my own jobs on craigslist and many other places. I made $1200 during the week of the daytona 500 between 2 photo shoots and promotional modeling...If you think I am doing bad for myself, think again.

Thats my middle sister Evie, we all model and bank at it.

Watch out for some of those craigslist freaks.

mandel are you desperate because u have your head soooo far up this girls ---!dude backoff she is an average looking girl.u must be around alot of men hope that is not on purpose.

Archived