inTank Media Baskets

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you invest all your money in your tank and not on clothing. . . or food for that matter.

. . . I am thinking popl only make fun bcause you are dumb nough to go ahad and post pics in a sports bra and say you are not tryign to get attention?. . . get over yourself anyway as you are MEDIOCRE and yes a mediocre model does get paid $300 for a photoshoot. . . The good looking models get paid much much more.

Oh and just an idea, next time you post pics in a Reef form maybe throw o few shots of the reef in there.

Reefing and hot chicks, how can you knock this thread?!

Pretty easy when your dont like girls! :lol:

Mark, shouldnt you be reading the beginners section?.....

Sorry due to a rash of complaints, here are some tank pictures....

IMG_9397.JPG

IMG_9436.JPG

IMG_9400.JPG

IMG_9401.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9407.JPG

IMG_9408.JPG

IMG_9410.JPG

IMG_9412.JPG

IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9417.JPG

IMG_9420.JPG

IMG_9421.JPG

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9426.JPG

IMG_9429.JPG

IMG_9432.JPG

IMG_9379.JPG

That's the problem with hot chicks. (or at least chicks that thinks they are hot) eventually they speak and ruin everything. imjustsayingisall

Pretty easy when your dont like girls! :lol:

Mark, shouldnt you be reading the beginners section?.....

haha, wait, there are sections? I just go off of what is on the home page! ;)

I am interested in seeing the final product, you are always talking about modeling and along with the aquariums, i think it is a winning combo.

And heres a few more modeling pics just to pizz the haters off! :lol:

CE23078.jpg

TRG1_2.jpg

cm19864_104_big.jpg

Yeah, I use a Canon Rebel XT with a Canon 100mm f 2.8.

now if only you were holding a bottle of chemi-pure or reef salt, id say they were good. Without that.... meh, just ok..

B)

I have a good idea for a photoshoot, how about her in a sexy cop outfit with a "Tang Police" badge stiched on the sleeve? LOL

Wait and see, some of the other photo ideas we have come up with are going to be really cool.

Cool cant wait

I did really want some advice on taking good closeups of zoo's and such :)

masterbuilder

I dont know if its funny or sad that every response you give is somehow related to how much better looking you think you are than anyone else or in someway tied to guys sexuallity. With all the razzing that goes on here, I think we were just kidding you about a rather poor attempt to draw attention to yourself. All you had to say was ...yea, it was stupid to put up those gooffy pics of myself, and we would have nodded in agreement, moved on and forgot about it. Instead you have just dug a hole in the "stupid" well thats going to be hard to get out of.

love it! That would be serious funny. The sexy Tang Police

haha, yea if that was the Tang Police I think I would have to toss and Tang in my tank for sure and make sure I got caught! hehehe ok I will stop now :)

God forbid I posted a picture of myself that my husband said "Hey turn around and smile" on the internet.

Next time I will do all my makeup and get all dressed up for every picture I post on this forum because some people on here are not mature enough to see a picture of a girl in a sports bra without freaking out. Now I know why the girls on this forum never post pictures of themselves, the lot of you arent mature enough to handle it.

Well guess what, this isnt a mens forum, and I really dont give a crap what most of you think. If I want to post pictures of a full on photo shoot that took place at my house with my reef tank to show a few photogs on this PARTICULAR forum section, then I will, dont bother reading my threads if you don't like it. If I wanted to just get "attention", and all this ridiculous and completely pointless input from the handful of you who insist on being jerks, than I would have posted it in the Makeshift Lounge where you losers hang out....except you Mark S, you need to stick to the beginners section!

Now, back to digging my way out of the stupid well.... :rolleyes:

I definltley have to question some of these guys sexuality if they make fun of pictures with a good looking woman in it :)

I think I am going to have to re-think my choice of hobby. Because most of these guys are playing for the other team or something!

and ^ that picture.

seems like youre the one obsessed with posting about gayness

gaylord mcgayhee

and ^ that picture.

seems like youre the one obsessed with posting about gayness

gaylord mcgayhee

I am sure most got a good laugh

Archived