Pod Your Reef

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teehee looking forward to seeing it. and when I move into my new house Ill send u a nice big pic of my ghetto tank all set up... I think ill even be in the pic with it... definately mooning the camera... just cant decide whether or not to write ur name on my ass.

~nomination for best pic of the year??~

My name written on your ass will make it actually look decent

usssturgeon187

seethemtails nice pics ! why did you have pics taken of your tank anyways ? I knida got lost in reading all the bs on this thread ! lol ! Id post a pic of my wife but I dont think she would like me putting it up on the net ! I hope all goes well for you in collage . marine-bio is an involved degree . Ok she said as long as it g rated pic i can post it lol! what wrere you modeling for in the pic with the fishing polls ( hot ) ? I love to fish & my wife likes to get a tan in the summer on my boat . Its a win win for me ! Keep the pics of the tanks & modeling comming I shure enjoyed them .

P.s. Ill post a pic if my wife if you would like when I get home . just ask !

hey ussturgeon no stealing awards u award stealer. I believe that was my fouth award/ nomiation I have recieved in this thread!!

My acceptance speech:

I would like to thank everyone who made all this possible...especially proraptor2 without u im nothing, oh and god.. lets see who am I forgetting!! ANYWHO Thank you everyone for believeing in me!! i will wear these awards on my chest, close to my heart, with pride and honor, kind of like how I wear my bra!!

Thank you and Good Night

geezus proraptor2, did this girl accidentally run over your puppy or something? maybe she reminds you of someone that picked on you as a child? whatever it is, seek counseling because you're really being an ass.

usssturgeon187

Chazde3 The pic I post will be for you ! Im glad we can all have fun on here & .... oh wait im not done with the acceptance speach yet . My wife likes to read the posts on here of all the people talking ###### to each other & so on . There good for a laugh she says ! I have to agree . like this post : some pics of hot chicks & people get bent out of wack . Im thinking tails is right a bunch of f**s on here !lol ! Well keep them comming need something to entertain me while im at work !

So is chicken soup

Yeah, but if the soup is too hot you'll burn your mouth and start swearing up a storm which probably isn't so good for your soul. :lol:

Yeah, but if the soup is too hot you'll burn your mouth and start swearing up a storm which probably isn't so good for your soul. :lol:

Yeah but your hot soup will keep Goldilocks and the three bears away which is good for the soul. So it's pretty much win win.

Yeah but your hot soup will keep Goldilocks and the three bears away which is good for the soul. So it's pretty much win win.

I have to admit you got me there, but I imagine somewhere there is probably someone who would love to see three bears eating soup with a blonde girl in their dining room, I think it'd be an interesting sight

I have to admit you got me there, but I imagine somewhere there is probably someone who would love to see three bears eating soup with a blonde girl in their dining room, I think it'd be an interesting sight

When in Rome

yeah I know

Spanko's wiggly but icon cracked me up on the last page.

This is getting better than the presidential debates.

Proraptor..." I did not have sexual thoughts of that woman"

Seedemtails..."you haven't had sexual thoughts of any woman"

I moved all my high end coral to a buddies house so I could rebuild some of the system and he got AEFW, red bugs etc etc at one time and lost most of it...$300 for a modeling shoot is nothing lol.....Thats low end.....

Unfortunately my girlfriend and I have a little class and wont post pictures of her on the INTERNET to try and get attention.

I modified your pics a little....I think they look better

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

God Im an awesome artist....SeeDemtails should pay me $300 to make all her modeling pictures better...

Best part about it is I got paid while modifying her pics.....My job > yours

Archived