Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLTHREAD - Tied for WORST and MOST-PREDICTABLE TRAIN-WRECK THREAD EVAR

This thing has enough posts already, but I have to say all those "FAIL" pictures just made my night. Man those are awesome! :lol:

Robert

wearing almost no make up

OMG LOL! Less cocaine then, for the good of your sunken raccoon eyes! :haha:

I can't deal with the lameness of this thread... I MUST STAY AWAY! Stupid members linking within the ML to stuff outside of it! :P

About her eyes? No, I think they're like that. (Where's the dead/dying smiley?)

OMG LOL! Less cocaine then, for the good of your sunken raccoon eyes! :haha:

I can't deal with the lameness of this thread... I MUST STAY AWAY! Stupid members linking within the ML to stuff outside of it! :P

Cold. Really cold. Frankly, I expected you of all people to come to SDT's aid--being that you are a bigger attention whore than she is.

Case in point?

Didn't you post a picture of your "amazing" heroin kills rock starts t-shirt design a few weeks back? No? Don't remember it? Oh wait...I remember, it was actually a picture of your boobs. Oh and "tee hee hee," you couldn't be bothered to wear a bra when you took the pic of your shirt! Way too much work. Please. The hypocrisy is stifling.

The Propagator

If you paid ( traded services or what ever) for professional grade photos and you got those I would seriously be pizzed off. I have done better with a frigg'n powershot A520.

You don't even want to see what I can do with a 720IS :haha:

Archived