Pod Your Reef

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

Last night I had one of my photographers come over and do some photos for a website that I am working on with our LFS.

The idea for this picture was to get a picture of someone taking pictures of a reef tank. My little sister Alicyn and her friend Tori came over to take a few pictures. Jack Watson was the photographer, and was shooting with his Nikon D2XS and brought his whole lighting setup.

We used my double sided 37 gal as the tank for the shot, and even took a few pics through the tank.

Here are a few pics my husband took.

Your truly!

IMG_5494.JPG

Shooting the tank...

IMG_5499.JPG

IMG_5503.JPG

From left to right....Alicyn, Tori, Me, Jack Watson.

IMG_5506.JPG

Stay tuned for more photos of the actual shots.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whore?

Well I guess I don't see that, they aren't even meant to be sexy shots, but hey if thats how you feel.

Sounds to me like someone wishes they had a bunch of hot girls in their house taking pictures of and with their tank....Ohh wait never mind, didn't it crash?! :lol:

You should see all the free coral I am getting for working on these photos, so I guess I am a coral whore. :D

I think I may be the only one here actually interested in the shots of the tank... :huh:

Sounds to me like someone wishes they had a bunch of hot girls in their house taking pictures of and with their tank....Ohh wait never mind, didn't it crash?! :lol:

You owe me a keyboard.

I think I may be the only one here actually interested in the shots of the tank... :huh:

the photographer has a pecker......

is he hot??i dont know im not gay

supreme_spork
Not meant to be sexy shots? Please.

i for one am SHOCKED that anyone on this forum would think that a hot young woman posting pics of herself in a sports bra type thing was intentionally looking for a "wow you're hot" response.

after all, nobody has ever said that when i post pictures of myself in my fruit of the looms standing next to my tanks. it's just a lifestyle choice!

:D

Archived