Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

supreme_spork
Im not claiming ignorance.....I just dont see how a pic of me in the same attire I lay around the house in, wearing almost no make up is so sexy that it can spawn three pages in a few hours when I have posted other, way more "sexy" photos from various cool projects I have worked on lately and gotten none of this crap.

because you're a woman and you posted photos of yourself in your underwear on the internet -- that's why all of this crap is happening!

c'mon now. there are not 1,000 guys watching you lay around your house in your underwear. if there were, your husband would likely be beating the crap out of them for hitting on you, right? your house is a private place where nobody sees you in your undies. hook a webcam up and lay on the sofa in your living room in your underwear and you could charge money.

it's just the way the world works. :P

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys are so ignorant. Tyra Banks was a runway model in Paris when she was 14 years old. I guess some of you guys really are that old. Models start their careers young....most places wont hire girls for shoots if they are over 20.

Sports Bras are not under ware...I guess most of you guys would freak out if you ever went to the gym, the park or the beach huh. Cover your eyes, run and tell them how trashy they are.

Jack is not a perv, I my career I have met a few perverted photogs, and I would never work with them nor would any other model that isnt a total whore posing for a nudie mag. He is also a good friend of my husbands father.

I am far from trashy and you know it. I posted some photos of a professional photographer taking pictures of models at my house with my reef tank. Sorry if your too lame to read this thread without being a loser.

Check out his web site, I know most of you arent familiar with the term "professional photographer" Jack Watson Photography

Jeremai, I dont know if you are single, but you better keep your eyes out, some of these guys are making fun of a pretty girl for posting pictures of herself and her friends...And you know what that means :D

Why do you think I haven't posted but one fuzzy photo of me? I don't need any reef stalkers! omgomgomg

We get it. Your a model.

Off topic, I just got this new fish net...what do you guys think?post-28741-1203818032_thumb.jpg

Sorry, that was the last one.I promise.

masterbuilder
Some of you guys are so ignorant. Tyra Banks was a runway model in Paris when she was 14 years old.

LOL...if you looked at books as much as you looked in the mirror you will end up in a much better place.

Im not claiming ignorance.....I just dont see how a pic of me in the same attire I lay around the house in, wearing almost no make up is so sexy that it can spawn three pages in a few hours when I have posted other, way more "sexy" photos from various cool projects I have worked on lately and gotten none of this crap.

Something tells me the search engine on this site just had a DOS attack :) LOL

We get it. Your a model.

Off topic, I just got this new fish net...what do you guys think?post-28741-1203818032_thumb.jpg

Sorry, that was the last one.I promise.

Detritus, I am concerned with all these pictures you have of half naked dudes!

LOL...if you looked at books as much as you looked in the mirror you will end up in a much better place.

I am also a full time student at UCF majoring in Marine Sciences and plan on working with the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Coral Reef Conservation Program.

Yeah thats right, I am actually doing something about coral reef destruction besides complaining in forum posts.

Something tells me the search engine on this site just had a DOS attack :) LOL

Lol Mandleboom. I was waiting for that. I swear it was from google and not my briefcase!

Detritus, I am concerned with all these pictures you have of half naked dudes!

It was google, I swear

haha nice, love the seal. What we should all be concerned about is why us guys are all here posting on nano reed instead of being out with pretty looking girls like SeeDemTails :)

supreme_spork
haha nice, love the seal. What we should all be concerned about is why us guys are all here posting on nano reed instead of being out with pretty looking girls like SeeDemTails :)

My wife is at work, so I'm just pissin' around until she gets home. B)

SeeDemTails I know you are taken, but where can I find a cool and good looking girl like yourself? I dont seem to be able to find them down here!

maybe she could hook u up with her sister :P

SeeDemTails I know you are taken, but where can I find a cool and good looking girl like yourself? I dont seem to be able to find them down here!

haha, I would prefer to stay out of jail. Im not sure I am interested in what goes on in there. Though detritus may be based on those pictures, LOL. JK man...I had to do it :)

My husbands friends always want to date my sisters....Until they find out they dont care about fishing or reef tanks like I do! :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you Mark, I know myself and my sister are no where near as attractive as your beautiful girlfriend :tears: , just remember not to bother wasting your time reading my threads next time. :D

All joking aside, putting a pretty face to reefing may take away the nerd stigmata that goes along with it.

Keep it up girl.

Edit: ...not that any of you other women on here aren't pretty

My husbands friends always want to date my sisters....Until they find out they dont care about fishing or reef tanks like I do! :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you Mark, just remember not to bother wasting your time reading my threads next time. :D

hehe yea definitely a rare combo! Well if you meet any other reef keeping models send me a PM. hehe :)

Sports bras are nothing special, just way to keep "the girls" in check when working out, or to lounge around in like you're doing in the pics. You look good though SeeDem, a good model has a nice toned body in most cases, so kudos there. :)

Can't wait to see how the tank pics turn out though!!

Archived