Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReefKeepersCorner
Is the girl on the bike the Beef Eater? Sure looks like her...

Nah... The Beef Eater has a bigger rack than that...

GrandeGixxer

Dave, you should have come on the tour Saturday. It would have probably prevented me trying to pick up on your girl unknowingly. :lol: Beffy set me straight though. :D

I was only able to get through about 8 pages....

there's a whole helluvalot of a-holes in here :huh: pretty embarrassing for you guys to get your panties so bunched up over something as simple as a hot chick posting pictures of herself. some of the comments (namely calling her trash, etc.) are just absolutely way out of line, and prove only an incredible amount of jealousy and immaturity.

grow up, kids

I was only able to get through about 8 pages....

there's a whole helluvalot of a-holes in here :huh: pretty embarrassing for you guys to get your panties so bunched up over something as simple as a hot chick posting pictures of herself. some of the comments (namely calling her trash, etc.) are just absolutely way out of line, and prove only an incredible amount of jealousy and immaturity.

grow up, kids

It's not a matter of growing up or jealousy. It's the fact she has told us in many posts about how hot she is. Even to the point of saying how we all would love to have a girl as hot as she is. :huh:

That's a huge turn-off to most guys I know. One of the most attractive features of a female (to me) is modesty. If you think you're hot, but would never say it out loud......that's incredibly sexy. But if you do say it, you'd better be able to back it up and then some.

Needless to say, if you post a pic in this forum....it's gonna get critiqued. So here's my critique.

Seedemtails has an attractive face....see her avatar....that shows her best feature. The first picture she posted in this thread looks like she was caught off-guard, and didn't know when the camera was going to fire. That photo should have been culled on the first pass. The fact that she posted it makes it appear that she likes the photo. I guess since her mouth is open, it's supposed to be her 'sexy' look. It just doesn't work at all. Her avatar is MUCH better and shows how attractive her face truly is.

Her body is average at best. I can't say a lot here, because if you're claiming to be 'hot', this is where your argument fails miserably.

To quote Abraham Lincoln...."It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

"hawt" is a completely subjective term. i know lots of guys who would find her body-type attractive, i'm just not one of them.

but, like you said, if you post pics of yourself on the internet, be prepared to take some criticism. serious business.

it sounds like hardly anyone on this thread is willing to be the bigger man and let the issue die. everyone made their point. for those who didn't, someone else probably made it for you. she might have been out of line but i think she gets it -she's not even posting here anymore.

this is the ODDEST thread I have seen on this forum. Why do you guys care so much? Does it make you feel better about yourselves to put down a 19 year old model? She's attractive. her sister is even more so. Take the pics for what they are and move on. I read the first page and the last two. I did about 5 minutes worth of research and found her modeling shots. yes, she looks even better in those. (and I now feel like a stalker doh!)

as far as I can see she's being singled out because she's attractive and into two things that are almost mutually exclusive. Maybe a few too many guys who posted in this thread got turned down for a date to the prom

ReefKeepersCorner
Dave, you should have come on the tour Saturday. It would have probably prevented me trying to pick up on your girl unknowingly. :lol: Beffy set me straight though. :D

That was you? She was laughing about some "weirdo" hitting on her... :P

ReefKeepersCorner
It was a pretty poor attempt I will admit. I had to find out if she was single before any commitment to the pwnage. :lol:

Uh oh... Does this mean you failed?... :D

6l9lteh.jpg

66235186ne8.jpg

yetmoreprocreationfail.jpg

8br7pjn.jpg

mouse-fail.jpg

Archived