inTank Media Baskets

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

heu tom thanks for the heads up about this skank it was a fun read through......also when do you want this light I owe you for all the free cfrags you give to every one except the skank with the ghetto tank.

A little harsh don't you think?

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeeDemTails

I'm sure the PM reads like this....

"Hey, I am being a total jerk on this thread, come join my side so I dont look so lame, I will give you some free coral and a blow job next time I see you!"

Dont worry Ocho, you wont have to stick around too long to see the douche that proraptor2 really is.

Siwelk, lol if you really want one.

hi, me like fish...english not so good. me like ask, for white girls like that. how much? just want sex 1 night only. you pm me price and number okay? thank you.

BKtomodachi
A little harsh don't you think?

I dunno, who wears underwear around? Just seems a little... much. There is a time and a place for sure! And the internet is that place. :lol:

I just think its strange that you do this willingly.

hi, me like fish...english not so good. me like ask, for white girls like that. how much? just want sex 1 night only. you pm me price and number okay? thank you.

BEST POST OF THE THREAD

She thinks she is worth $300 an hour....Take it or leave it.....LOL

I now realized that there are some wierdo's on this site.

Isn't this site just for fun? Some of you take it too serously and have to put down or make fun of everyone/thing. You know who you are!!! :P

GOD, DOES THIS POST GO ON LONG ENOUGH???

JESUS CHR1ST PEOPLE!

Skank: get a life... this is a NANO REEF site, not NANO BOOBS.

Pro, you rock, always have, always will, tell your girlfriend (who, despite contrary belief does exist) I cant wait to see her at the next swap!

Sincerely,

Joe's wife.

I'm done now.

I'm sure the PM reads like this....

"Hey, I am being a total jerk on this thread, come join my side so I dont look so lame, I will give you some free coral and a blow job next time I see you!"

Dont worry Ocho, you wont have to stick around too long to see the douche that proraptor2 really is.

Siwelk, lol if you really want one.

SeeDemTails
lol.....You were talked about at the last frag swap....no PM's sent here

Wow you guys talked about me at a frag swap?

What did they say?....."Hey man, why are you such a douche on the internet?".....Or are you so big and bad that no one says anything to you? I have heard how tough you are! -_-

I am glad you talk about me off the forum, really says a lot about your life. I have much better things to talk about than the crap that goes on within this forum.

Keep pushing a little more pro, send a few more private messages, you almost got the bandwagon rolling again! :rolleyes:

just a general suggestion, if pro wants to lock horns with seedem by all means. nr's always been a UFC arena (outside of beginner's). imo, if you're tough enough to hack it here, you earned your stripes anywhere.

but let's leave it between them. i don't see (and haven't seen) the need nor the chivalry in ganging up on seedem.

again, it's her photo thread. if she wants to post pics of herself and her friends that's fine, this is the photography forum not the tank forum. i don't see any issue with that and i don't understand why some people are getting worked up over it.

btw, i do understand seedem's position because it's simply in self-defense.

(and that's not just because i'm a horndog kissing up. :P )

just a general suggestion, if pro wants to lock horns with seedem by all means. nr's always been a UFC arena (outside of beginner's). imo, if you're tough enough to hack it here, you earned your stripes anywhere.

but let's leave it between them. i don't see (and haven't seen) the need nor the chivalry in ganging up on seedem.

again, it's her photo thread. if she wants to post pics of herself and her friends that's fine, this is the photography forum not the tank forum. i don't see any issue with that and i don't understand why some people are getting worked up over it.

btw, i do understand seedem's position because it's simply in self-defense.

(and that's not just because i'm a horndog kissing up. :P )

Yes you are a horny dog...Dont try and put on a front just to get more pics....LOL

SeeDemTails can post any pics she wants and I have no problem with that....What she needs to understand is not everyone is going to like them and is able to write negative things if they want to. She will result to bashing the person that posted a negative comment and look like every other model out there with low self esteem....

She wont be able to handle the negative comments so its in her best interest not to post them hence my quote from earlier:

"If you cant take the heat stay out of the ####ing kitchen"

Yes you are a horny dog...Dont try and put on a front just to get more pics....LOL
hey, i'm not denying i would accept offered pics. *biggrin* i'm just not actively fishing for them. :P

SeeDemTails can post any pics she wants and I have no problem with that....What she needs to understand is not everyone is going to like them and is able to write negative things if they want to. She will result to bashing the person that posted a negative comment and look like every other model out there with low self esteem....

She wont be able to handle the negative comments so its in her best interest not to post them hence my quote from earlier:

"If you cant take the heat stay out of the ####ing kitchen"

soooo, you're bashing her for her own good?!? :huh:
hey, i'm not denying i would accept offered pics. *biggrin* i'm just not actively fishing for them. :P

soooo, you're bashing her for her own good?!? :huh:

No Im bashing her cause Im proraptor2....I earned the 2 after my name lol

fraggle rockette
Thank you noobofreefs.

I have decided not to post them. I will not have my photos degraded in paint by some lame kid on a forum. You all can thank proraptor2 for this.

come on pu$$, it's not like you're carrie bradshaw on an effing bus with a beard and moustache graffiti-ed on. not to be rude, but i think this is put up or shut-up... meaning, ask a mod to close the thread if you're not going to finish what you started. kisses! ;)

GOD, DOES THIS POST GO ON LONG ENOUGH???

JESUS CHR1ST PEOPLE!

Skank: get a life... this is a NANO REEF site, not NANO BOOBS.

Pro, you rock, always have, always will, tell your girlfriend (who, despite contrary belief does exist) I cant wait to see her at the next swap!

Sincerely,

Joe's wife.

I'm done now.

lol- are you doing the typing for joe while he lives on the donut? :lol: awesome. can't wait for the cinco de mayo meet!!! can't believe tommy's gf might actually show!!! :o

SeeDemTails

Probably because you got banned last time.

Your a real class act!

And I knew your name was Tommy.

I did shut up, I didnt check this thread for a couple weeks. Everytime I think that reasonable folks might be posting again, here comes proraptor with his scnrs gangstas. I have no reason to post my pics on a thread just so he can be a loser and color all over them, I dont have anything to prove. I only posted this here because I thought this community might be interested in the behind the scenes look at it.

So no, I will not be posting the pictures. Buy the calendar.

She thinks she is worth $300 an hour....Take it or leave it.....LOL

maybe me can frag ppe and she let me piitb? me wish true.

piitb = put it in the butt

Someone has some insecurity issues here to deal with - I mean come on ... all he said was he needed the practice in Paint. I thought he was being a smart arse and not serious about it. Deffinately not worth dragging it out for 3 more pages. Maybe the proceeds of the calendar sales could go to some therapy.

jusmy2cents

SeeDemTails

Read the beginning of this thread, I assure you he was plenty serious.

We have both had our fun with paint, we dont need anymore practice. And I liked mine better, I thought it really brought out the accents of his former tank.

Read the beginning of this thread, I assure you he was plenty serious.

Unfortunately I did... I still think he was messing with you. Deffinately not worth putting your panties in a knot over it.

Good luck with the calendar.

My paint skills > yours X 1000

Good luck with the calendar.

Are you trying to make fun of her in directly? LOL

ReefKeepersCorner
No Im bashing her cause Im proraptor2....I earned the 2 after my name lol

Where the hell did you come up with such a lame name anyways? Granted, mine isn't crafty, but atleast it's not gay....

Are you trying to make fun of her in directly? LOL

Just thought a good therapist was going to cost a small fortune. :D

SeeDemTails
Just thought a good therapist was going to cost a small fortune. :D

Dont worry, with all the promotion on this thread, and Toms word of mouth advertisement, I am sure they will sell just fine!

Archived