Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

Seedem, can you give an idea of when you think the pics you guys made of the tank will be ready to post?

wait...there was a fish tank in those pics?!?

Seriously, SeeDem, as always you look fantastic. Thanks for giving me the pic thread I asked for, I told you it would go over great.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats pretty obvious Tommy! No matter how cool you think you are, being a ass makes you a loser. Im sure you do get your ass handed to you all the time if you act like this in public.

Dude no matter how much money you spent or how it once looked, you failed, your corals died and your new tank looks like a noobs. Mince are all alive.

And as far as your tank goes, maybe you just suck at photography because the only color I see is washed out white, old and new.

I bet your plumbing looked just great...To bad no one ever saw it because everytime someone asked you came up with excuses like "My flash is broken"...Or "I will post some later"......

Point is my current tank is better looking and more unique than your one of a kind AIO, and will continue to be better looking especially once I move it and get all the new peices I have planned.

My tank is open top right now and the baking pan was to control the halide so the photog could get the lighting right.

Dont worry proraptor, once I get moved and the tank is looking sick, I will be sure to rub it in your face.

I showed my husband this thread and he remebered you from a long time ago. He said "Ha thats the loser that I used to crack on hen I posted, he made an ass of his self on one of my first threads to be exact."

Once an ass always an ass.

Keep the flame thread going!

127823goldPaintMugshot.jpg

and no, I didn't get to go to the will ferrell show Saturday, I had to work.

haha.

Ah man, that's a bummer. I almost had to miss my pledge retreat this weekend cause of work. Next time we meet up I'll hopefully be $400 richer with my tax refund :) I'm excited to get that frogspawn and maybe some other goodies!

I will post the pics ASAP when I get them.

Not into slim girls Tommy?...Guess thats why you wont post a pic of you pudgy girlfriend.

Heck how about a picture of yourself, I'm sure your a really attractive guy!

haha.

Ah man, that's a bummer. I almost had to miss my pledge retreat this weekend cause of work. Next time we meet up I'll hopefully be $400 richer with my tax refund :) I'm excited to get that frogspawn and maybe some other goodies!

Let me know when you are ready to pick things up after getting back from China, I have a bunch of ricordea, pink zoas, frogspawn and leathers I can send your way. I am actually starting to switch over to SPS pretty soon, so a good bit might be available.

Not into slim girls Tommy?...Guess thats why you wont post a pic of you pudgy girlfriend.

It's all about personality :)

Thanks Jared. I'm so excited for China and then I get to look forward to some new stuff! I know I sound like a broken record but thanks a ton haha.

$300 isn't really all that for modeling, a cousin of mine (guy at that) gets about (or used to when before getting a professional job) would make $1500 a shoot just modling for Anchor Blue... =/

In Proraps defenst, I've seen his g/f and she IS quite hot. I'd have stared at her more, but then again if you saw Prorap you wouldn't have him catching you staring at her for too long... :scarry::haha:

Christel, what I really want to see and I'm sure many of the other guys on here as well, is you working in and with your hands IN your tank! You know, the real dirty shots of reefing! :P

In high school I loved video games, Everquest, Warcraft, Counterstrike, Battlefield, DDR u name it I loved it.. I also loved my tanks and fishing.... I just do what I love and am just happy being me and wont change for anyone and if I wanna wear a sports bra I will, If i wanna stay up til 6am playing games I will

Ok see now this is why I am sticking up for her, a good looking girl who plays video games, messes with tanks, and fishes all in a sports bra! I mean comon guys you know you are looking for that :) I would even settle for like a 6 or 7 with these qualities.

if I wanna be loud and obnoxious I will and I have never given 2 flips what anyone says.

Ok so now we run into a common problem with the female species. This seems to be especially noticeable as soon as we arrive home from work. But I guess no one can be perfect right? :)

hehe

The shoots I do are usually only 1 or 2 hours and local. If I moved to lets say Miami or LA its really easy to get much more pay. School is top priority right now, modeling is how I make my reef funds. I have no intention of modeling for ever.

$300 for a two hour shoot is great in daytona, and I have no intention on moving to pursue modeling, Marine Sciences are where my heart is. Not many other jobs that you can make that kind of money in that time span.

If Tommy is that much of an ass in person I am surprised any girl would like him.

Christel, what I really want to see and I'm sure many of the other guys on here as well, is you working in and with your hands IN your tank! You know, the real dirty shots of reefing! :P

Wow, now there's a photoshoot :lol:

I appreciate all the positive comments, I will have the pics up ASAP, and the other ones that are in the future as they are taken.

Sorry but this thread is just plain entertaining. I cant stay away. Thanks to all the haters who made this day so very entertaining. Lets do it again tomarrow!

Tommy, I have belonged to some of the most brutal gaming and fishing forums you can imagine, this is sticks and stones pure fun for me, I usually dont get this on this forum, which is great because it is like a peaceful hide away, but there is an ass on every forum. You happen to be the most prominent one here. And in person apparently.......

masterbuilder

Someone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of the following characteristics:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. requires excessive admiration

5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Every single response she makes fits the above so perfectly.

Heck how about a picture of yourself, I'm sure your a really attractive guy!

I really was trying to stay out of this thread but I just had to comment on this. I'm the same height as you and have 10 lbs on you and I still think I'm to thin. So you seriously think you are a healthy weight? Have you computed your BMI lately? I would guess not because I'm not even at a healthy BMI yet and I'm trying to put on weight.

And as for the shots of your tank, yes you have a nice tank and so did Proraptor before he had to sale his tank. And I'm certain unless you skipped the cycling phase your tank looked just like his does now. HES CYCLING HIS TANK thats what people do when they set up a new tank. And whats wrong with that. PS if you wanna make fun of the few shots I've posted of my tank go ahead. I know its small and simple and lacking in fanciness.

And yes the guys have gone a little over top with ribbing you about putting up the picks of you in your sports bra when you where talking about a shoot of your tank, but maybe it would have been a better idea to post those when you had the other photos from the shoot to post as well. It might have lent some credibility to posting the topic up. I am looking forward to those pictures when you eventually post them because I think your tank does look nice. Ok end rant.

I have a hyper active thyroid, No matter how much I eat I never weight more than 105lbs.

Masterbator...I mean builder...May I remind you this is my thread, about reef tanks and photography, in the photography section of a reef keeping forum. GTFO if you cant take the heat, I am going to defend myself. Try posting that reference one or two more times, maybe this time someone else will actually respond to one of your posts on this thread.

no one ever responds to my posts...but that's cause no one likes me.

there you go, now no more pouting :P

thats cause you didnt beat Duke

sorry, how exactly is Purdue doing this year? Oh, not so well...guess we'll just stay cheering for the No. 2 team in the country. :lol:

Archived