Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reef Tank photo shoot with Alicyn and Tori

SeeDemTails

Your just mad cause I hate San Francisco....GFY richard simmons

Could care less if you hate SF, glad since I won't have to worry about dumb asses like you visiting. Your like a cancer or something. I have yet to see a thread that you respond to where you were not an ass. Why you feel its your responsibility to attack people is beyond me. Show a little respect for people on this forum.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this has to be the only place i can think of where people would attack a girl for posting half-naked pictures of herself. you may not be my type tails but i cant find any reason why i should be angered by your posts.

this has to be the only place i can think of where people would attack a girl for posting half-naked pictures of herself. you may not be my type tails but i cant find any reason why i should be angered by your posts.

I'm angered by everyone's posts because I drank too much tequila and that makes everyone angry!

But seriously. Si what year are you up at IU?

^^x2...except I definitely think she is hot and welcome more pics

Glad you are sticking around. I thought you hit the hay 30 min ago. I know you oldies gotta get your rest ;)

I'm angered by everyone's posts because I drank too much tequila and that makes everyone angry!

But seriously. Si what year are you up at IU?

i left after sophomore year to transfer to a different school to pursue a field not offered at IU. im a senior now. but i do miss IU :(

Glad you are sticking around. I thought you hit the hay 30 min ago. I know you oldies gotta get your rest ;)

hey now! no more free frags for you! hahaha

hey now! no more free frags for you! hahaha

Hey those are my frags! Go away everyone we are no longer friends ;) By the way Jared those jokes in no way were serious. I meant to say you have the most beautiful tank ever and you are the coolest person in the world.

i left after sophomore year to transfer to a different school to pursue a field not offered at IU. im a senior now. but i do miss IU :(

Hey no shame in following your passion. I'm a business major but that's because I know I hate science haha!

Could care less if you hate SF, glad since I won't have to worry about dumb asses like you visiting. Your like a cancer or something. I have yet to see a thread that you respond to where you were not an ass. Why you feel its your responsibility to attack people is beyond me. Show a little respect for people on this forum.

wtf r u doing out of the lounge :P

Wow, who know that a couple chick pics and bad photo-chopping could last this long?

Thank you for giving me something to read for the first 20mins at work :lol:

I was seriously thinking about posting a pic of me in a sports bra, but I felt that my man-boobs might be deemed as being overly provocative...

BustytheSnowMaam
I was seriously thinking about posting a pic of me in a sports bra, but I felt that my man-boobs might be deemed as being overly provocative...

Oh, c'mon Shiveley, you could just give us an artistic shot using your shirt to discreetly frame them. ;):P

Archived